Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine Omega leaving AEW now for WWE

shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt Adam Cole did. Don’t nobody wanna work for that senile old dumbass :laff:

@jeh @Tair

Thats yall mans though right? Why nobody wanna sign to him? :laff:

You in here mainly talking to yourself breh :comeon:

But honestly, I think you're overrating the situation. Aew is the new wcw.

You get paid more and work far, far, far less than wwe. You're not doing TV then multiple house shows every week.

Even if wwe paid you 500k and aew paid you 450k, not having to do house shows and beat your body up like that is worth it

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You get paid more and work far, far, far less than wwe. You're not doing TV then multiple house shows every week.

Even if wwe paid you 500k and aew paid you 450k, not having to do house shows and beat your body up like that is worth it

I thought only the top guys in wwe get paid like that and everyone else gets paid less and has to cover all their own travel expenses while not being able to make any money on the side?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Yeah…..Sure

Or maybe you just getting Deja Vu from the Caleb situation :mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
the title of this thread says "that cody rhodes bullshyt" so going by what OP said, main eventing wrestlemania and then probably main eventing the next ppv against brock lesnar isnt as good as feuding with ricky starks

Do you honestly think that Jay White was going to walk into WWE, with Vince McMahon running the company again, and have the same kind of trajectory that Cody Rhodes had?