Jay White-o leaving New Japan?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean, he might work the US for the rest of the year but "revamp" is a very generous way of putting it. New Japan has never had any clue how to promote in the US :heh:
Isn't the revamp less shows and they are just going to basically do PPVs? Then reair them in piecemeal on their weekly show?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Jay has to have these four guys in a match or program at some point if he indeed signs with WWE

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I can already imagine Jay White cutting an insanely passionate promo about how he decided to become a wrestler, tying it all back to WWE in a full circle moment. The shyt writes itself

Cliffs for the video: He decided that he was going to become a wrestler after leaving the military and winning a radio competition to an all expenses paid trip to Wrestlemania in 2011. He wasn’t even a fan of wrestling at the time, but he watched it during his teenage years and always wanted to attend Mania.

His 10 year anniversary of his first wrestling match is February 19th, a day after his possible last match with NJPW. I wonder if he will reference that at Battle in the Valley if he loses

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I can already imagine Jay White cutting an insanely passionate promo about how he decided to become a wrestler, tying it all back to WWE in a full circle moment. The shyt writes itself

Cliffs for the video: He decided that he was going to become a wrestler after leaving the military and winning a radio competition to an all expenses paid trip to Wrestlemania in 2011. He wasn’t even a fan of wrestling at the time, but he watched it during his teenage years and always wanted to attend Mania.

His 10 year anniversary of his first wrestling match is February 19th, a day after his possible last match with NJPW. I wonder if he will reference that at Battle in the Valley if he loses

They'll be insane not to try to form some sort of faction with Balor, Styles, Gallows/Anderson, White with all the history there.