Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
does this nikka even have employees or staff on payroll or any testimonials from people with good social credit?

Can’t believe nikkas gave all this money to a dude doing this solo and “real nikkas” aint sniff it out and put the word out. Someone who’s on that self proprietor steez can’t be trusted with stuff like this, it requires institutional checks and balances. This nikka not having a Columbia degree or something should’ve raised an alarm. This nikka does not even have that cut throat, high capital touching aura or arrogance. You can see the scammer stench radiating from him

JT is man of the year for being on his neck

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you are missing is that tref is not a scam. That is/was pretty much my defense the whole time. Nobody has ever brought up any real evidence of it being a scam

It's mostly personal attacks on Jay and predictions of doom, none of which have come true.
Did you see that he took the $11 million and only has $400k left and the rest is unaccounted for? I never saw your reply, so I would've said that.

But yesterday, did you see the proof he bought he home with the TREF money?

Is that ok?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My guy

You’ve been in here up and down defending Jay Morrison

I have a serious question for you. You can even DM me if you want because I truly want to know and have been dreaming of asking someone

And I’m legit asking, I am not trolling and have no malice or anything, I’m not trying to debate or argue, because I’m not trying to prove a point I just want to understand a different way of thinking.

When I see people like Jay Morrison, and people that defend/follow them online, what exactly is it that you see that I may be missing?

For Morrison specifically, his documented history of bad deals, and documented failure and extreme misuse of funds that he raised from the black community trumps any of the street corner or black power talk he does on IG, because he’s hurting real black ppl/using black trauma to make himself rich -my personal opinion, you clearly don’t agree.

That’s my problem with these ppl, Jay in this one case, and I just wonder why some overlook it and support…like are they family, believe his heart was there, truly helped, etc…

One reasoning I will pre-disagree with though is when ppl take a situation like this and say “well other funds do this” when we can clearly pull up the financials and see that other funds do not distribute the money internally etc, so that’s just plain false.

But I won’t speak for you, and again, open to just learning your viewpoint because I really always wonder why
That poster is Jay Morrison or his kinfolk.

There’s no way you watch the 23 min mark of the below video and not think Jay was/is on some fukk shyt. His lead investor and person in the same industry brought him multiple deals that he turned down. Those same deals have returned 20% just a few years after. $11 million raised and only 30% spent on real estate most which seems to be in “the black house”

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Did you see that he took the $11 million and only has $400k left and the rest is unaccounted for? I never saw your reply, so I would've said that.

But yesterday, did you see the proof he bought he home with the TREF money?

Is that ok?

Be there or be square buddy

To this end, we have scheduled a town hall meeting for September 5th at 7PM EST to address all questions related to the Fund, its financials, operations and transactions. TREF Partners and the general public are invited.

Details of Town Hall
Physical Meeting Place/Location:
TREF Legacy Center
3015 RN Martin St.
East Point, GA 30344

Doors Will Open at 6pm EST | Start Time 7pm EST and Approximate End Time 9:30pm EST.
The link for the Zoom live stream will be provided via email, website and social media the morning of September 5th.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The pocket watcher back with a foot on this grifter's neck :mjlol:

This is what will get him jammed up. The grift with management fee and dpuble dipping as a vendor, is unethical but not technically illegal. The house shyt is blatantly fraud and misappropriation.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
does this nikka even have employees or staff on payroll or any testimonials from people with good social credit?

Can’t believe nikkas gave all this money to a dude doing this solo and “real nikkas” aint sniff it out and put the word out. Someone who’s on that self proprietor steez can’t be trusted with stuff like this, it requires institutional checks and balances. This nikka not having a Columbia degree or something should’ve raised an alarm. This nikka does not even have that cut throat, high capital touching aura or arrogance. You can see the scammer stench radiating from him

JT is man of the year for being on his neck
Yo King, you should try formulating a sentence without the word nikka, stay blessed

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This page STAY on Jay’s neck by doing deep analysis on TREF with all facts, paperwork, etc.

14% is an insane interest rate. Especially since this was originated before the feds jacked their interest rates up.

Yo King, you should try formulating a sentence without the word nikka, stay blessed
You know its strange. We are so desensitized to it that I never even noticed it until you pointed it out.:ohhh: