Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:jbhmm:
db5Qrag_d.webp

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile at the legacy center

My guy

You’ve been in here up and down defending Jay Morrison

I have a serious question for you. You can even DM me if you want because I truly want to know and have been dreaming of asking someone

And I’m legit asking, I am not trolling and have no malice or anything, I’m not trying to debate or argue, because I’m not trying to prove a point I just want to understand a different way of thinking.

When I see people like Jay Morrison, and people that defend/follow them online, what exactly is it that you see that I may be missing?

For Morrison specifically, his documented history of bad deals, and documented failure and extreme misuse of funds that he raised from the black community trumps any of the street corner or black power talk he does on IG, because he’s hurting real black ppl/using black trauma to make himself rich -my personal opinion, you clearly don’t agree.

That’s my problem with these ppl, Jay in this one case, and I just wonder why some overlook it and support…like are they family, believe his heart was there, truly helped, etc…

One reasoning I will pre-disagree with though is when ppl take a situation like this and say “well other funds do this” when we can clearly pull up the financials and see that other funds do not distribute the money internally etc, so that’s just plain false.

But I won’t speak for you, and again, open to just learning your viewpoint because I really always wonder why

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My guy

You’ve been in here up and down defending Jay Morrison

I have a serious question for you. You can even DM me if you want because I truly want to know and have been dreaming of asking someone

And I’m legit asking, I am not trolling and have no malice or anything, I’m not trying to debate or argue, because I’m not trying to prove a point I just want to understand a different way of thinking.

When I see people like Jay Morrison, and people that defend/follow them online, what exactly is it that you see that I may be missing?

For Morrison specifically, his documented history of bad deals, and documented failure and extreme misuse of funds that he raised from the black community trumps any of the street corner or black power talk he does on IG, because he’s hurting real black ppl/using black trauma to make himself rich -my personal opinion, you clearly don’t agree.

That’s my problem with these ppl, Jay in this one case, and I just wonder why some overlook it and support…like are they family, believe his heart was there, truly helped, etc…

One reasoning I will pre-disagree with though is when ppl take a situation like this and say “well other funds do this” when we can clearly pull up the financials and see that other funds do not distribute the money internally etc, so that’s just plain false.

But I won’t speak for you, and again, open to just learning your viewpoint because I really always wonder why
What you are missing is that tref is not a scam. That is/was pretty much my defense the whole time. Nobody has ever brought up any real evidence of it being a scam

It's mostly personal attacks on Jay and predictions of doom, none of which have come true.