Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You see you...

Let me cool off.

First off:

Dude is a CERTIFIED CRIMINAL. A FELON.

He MARKETED HIMSELF AS THIS.

Jay-Morrison.png

0e29b11b079df53b56aa62c33badd3d9.png

maxresdefault.jpg

:stopitslime:

SO...

If he is a SELF DESCRIBED CRIMINAL WHY THE fukk SHOULD I SEE HIM AS ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS DOING SHADY shyt.

If I have to come for you I will p*ssy, you think you're some kind of martyr because you're defending this scumbag.

He would literally have sold your family members crack if he had the chance. Why the fukk do you think he is above this kind of fukkery?

REMEMBER THIS POST p*ssy.
that nikka legit said in the vladtv interview

“i want to be the plug”
:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You see you...

blah blah blah.

First of all, you live in the UK.

THIS DOESN"T CONCERN YOU bytch NIKKA.

Worry about the knife crime epidemic in your own hood and stop being so invested in fukkers who could give a fukk about you, you bytch nikka you.

Die slow with a crumpet up your ass fakkit

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If he was really as successful as he claims to be, he wouldn’t be hitting anyone from the Coli for investment funding. He’d be going to a bank, a hard money lender or a group of private lenders (read: millionaires, real estate professionals). He wouldn’t even waste a second of his day interacting with the general public. He’s doing that because he has to and that’s not a good sign. Please think people. It’s common sense. Would you be wasting time talking to ignorant people on the internet if you had a 8 figure or 7 figure line of credit from the bank? No. So why is he?

It's almost like you're unaware of the fact that the system is set up to disenfranchise African-Americans.

JPMorgan Chase has agreed to pay $55 million to settle an investigation into whether it charged thousands of African-American and Hispanic borrowers higher interest rates on mortgages than white customers.
JPMorgan to Pay $55 Million to Settle Mortgage Discrimination Complaint

Wells Fargo & Co agreed to pay $175 million to resolve allegations it charged African-Americans and Hispanics higher rates and fees on mortgages even when they qualified for better deals during the housing boom, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday
Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe | Reuters

Countrywide Financial has agreed to pay $335 million to settle a lawsuit that claimed it discriminated against black and Latino borrowers.
NPR Choice page

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
You do realize we live in a system of white supremacy right? Do you seriously think the SEC needs any actual reason to put the heat on a black man attempting to do something revolutionary? Act dumb and naive if you like.

All im saying is DONT CONDEMN A BROTHER without EVIDENCE. And launching an investigation AINT THAT

Neg me all you want p*ssy.

You think I'm a cac? REMEMBER THIS POST p*ssyHOLE.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
not only that, but this was released last year - the NFLPA (which is run by a black man) issued this warning to it's players:

NFLPA Releases Warning On Tulsa Real Estate Fund – SPORTS AGENT BLOG
How many NFL and professional athletes have you heard about getting scammed AFTER the fact for 10's of millions? Yet the NBA nor the NFL have warned their players about these guys. But its this warning youre so worried about.

Yeah, fukk outta here with this.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Worry about the knife crime epidemic in your own hood and stop being so invested in fukkers who could give a fukk about you, you bytch nikka you.

You keep making excuses for something thats under 2 separate investigations all you want

Put your money where your mouth is and give them another $500

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK

You do realise that Jay has been marketing this shyt worldwide and trying to get UK investors?

You do realise that UK investors cannot invest the minimum $500 and have been forced to invest $20k minimum? So you do realise that black people in the UK have been fukked by this guy way differently to you dumb US duncebreeds?

FOOL WE ONCE, YUH CYAAN FOOL WE AGAIN.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How many NFL and professional athletes have you heard about getting scammed AFTER the fact for 10's of millions? Yet the NBA nor the NFL have warned their players about these guys. But its this warning youre so worried about.

:russ: nikka how you mad at me for something the NFLPA put out!?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tulsa_1u.htm

What's good p*ssyhole?

Why are there two investigations into the fund and why has he been forced to stop accepting investments?

I hope you enjoy getting burned by ponzis and not heeding warnings. You literally deserve to lose your money.
both of their asses are going to prison

Tried telling yall dudes

tenor.gif

Up all the threads :blessed:

Damn So Whats Happening With This??
:francis:

Damn shame.

edit: while shyt like this is gonna happen, this shouldn't deter black people from trying to help their own and should disprove that myth of us not wanting to support one another

just gotta get these vultures out of here.

they're under investigation by the Securities and Exchange commission

they're like the FEDS/POLICE for investors (us) to make sure we're not getting scammed.

If people troll the SEC complaining that’s its a ponzi scheme then what do you expect? They’re gonna investigate. If they don’t find anything then It’s whatever to me :yeshrug:

It's says closed to new investors due to annual filing. I read the SEC document. I wonder what's going on

Get this nikka and bytch outta here

Got poor black donating they rent for his lavish lifestyle

They do all the time. They are responding to complaints.

An investigation isn't the same as a being guilty fakkit. The SEC is run by cacs and will obviously overly investigate brothers.

You clowns just love for any reason to call a brother a criminal. fukk you and ya momma.

SEC dont investigate for no damn reason nikka

In my experience when the SEC looks into something, usually there was wrong doing.

Ive seen it time and time again

If he was really as successful as he claims to be, he wouldn’t be hitting anyone from the Coli for investment funding. He’d be going to a bank, a hard money lender or a group of private lenders (read: millionaires, real estate professionals). He wouldn’t even waste a second of his day interacting with the general public. He’s doing that because he has to and that’s not a good sign. Please think people. It’s common sense. Would you be wasting time talking to ignorant people on the internet if you had a 8 figure or 7 figure line of credit from the bank? No. So why is he?

You see you...

Let me cool off.

First off:

Dude is a CERTIFIED CRIMINAL. A FELON.

He MARKETED HIMSELF AS THIS.

Jay-Morrison.png

0e29b11b079df53b56aa62c33badd3d9.png

maxresdefault.jpg

:stopitslime:

SO...

If he is a SELF DESCRIBED CRIMINAL WHY THE fukk SHOULD I SEE HIM AS ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS DOING SHADY shyt.

If I have to come for you I will p*ssy, you think you're some kind of martyr because you're defending this scumbag.

He would literally have sold your family members crack if he had the chance. Why the fukk do you think he is above this kind of fukkery?

REMEMBER THIS POST p*ssy.

It's almost like you're unaware of the fact that the system is set up to disenfranchise African-Americans.

JPMorgan Chase has agreed to pay $55 million to settle an investigation into whether it charged thousands of African-American and Hispanic borrowers higher interest rates on mortgages than white customers.
JPMorgan to Pay $55 Million to Settle Mortgage Discrimination Complaint

Wells Fargo & Co agreed to pay $175 million to resolve allegations it charged African-Americans and Hispanics higher rates and fees on mortgages even when they qualified for better deals during the housing boom, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday
Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe | Reuters

Countrywide Financial has agreed to pay $335 million to settle a lawsuit that claimed it discriminated against black and Latino borrowers.
NPR Choice page

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

Grand Jury Subpoena AND Civil Subpoena

:weebaynanimated:

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
under 2 separate investigations fam

you lost that lil
$509

Breh your well fukking dumb and I don't say that a lot on here!

You know what would happen if I receive a subpoenaed document from the SEC had it over to corporate governance department tell them to get the appropriate documents and get back to work and look back at the markets.

Like I said you do understand its transparency documents right?

Also next time you neg me use your real account!

Last edited:

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Breh your well fukking dumb and I don't say that a lot on here!

You know what would happen if I receive a sec subpoena document from the SEC had it over to corporate governance department tell them get the apprioate documents and get back to work and look back at the markets.
Like I said you do understand its transparency documents right?

You have an active imagination.

Do you really think Jay Morrison has a functioning business with 'departments' and shyt?

This guy is a fukking instagram marketer. He runs a boiler room business with a bunch of middle-class talentless fools who all sit around in Atlanta thinking up schemes to hustle poor people.

I promise you this fund won't make it to 2020.

I forget where I saw it, but Fox Atlanta have already been in contact with a dude he burned to get the scoop on the entire ponzi. It'll come out in the wash.

"CYAAAN SEH MI NEVER DID A WARN YUH"

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
tulsa_1u.htm

What's good p*ssyhole?

Why are there two investigations into the fund and why has he been forced to stop accepting investments?

I hope you enjoy getting burned by ponzis and not heeding warnings. You literally deserve to lose your money.

I didn’t invest but I really hope this dude didn’t put himself out there on such a high platform to scam people. Especially since he had a bunch of people convinced he was a scammer to begin with. I mean it just comes across as idiotic. Like they want you to do this so they can arrest you and make a parade about it, you know this is what they want and that’s the exact thing you do??? I just refused to believe someone could be that blatantly stupid.:snoop: