Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's says closed to new investors due to annual filing. I read the SEC document. I wonder what's going on

It's closed because they are under investigation on two separate fronts.

It's not rocket science.

Now their lawyer Jillian Sidoti (Sidoti is an anagram of 'Idiots' - check it) is going to get more money to help dig them out of it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Excuses:russ: SEC aint investigating for no reason
They do all the time. They are responding to complaints.

An investigation isn't the same as a being guilty fakkit. The SEC is run by cacs and will obviously overly investigate brothers.

You clowns just love for any reason to call a brother a criminal. fukk you and ya momma.

---

Superstar
Daps

What does this prove? It's a subpoena for transparency. You do understand it's a regular thing right. You do understand that right?
:russ:

giphy.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

An investigation isn't the same as a being guilty fakkit. The SEC is run by cacs and will obviously overly investigate brothers.

You clowns just love for any reason to call a brother a criminal. fukk you and ya momma.
SEC dont investigate for no damn reason nikka

In my experience when the SEC looks into something, usually there was wrong doing.

Ive seen it time and time again

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
SEC dont investigate for no damn reason nikka

In my experience when the SEC looks into something, usually there was wrong doing.

Ive seen it time and time again
You do realize we live in a system of white supremacy right? Do you seriously think the SEC needs any actual reason to put the heat on a black man attempting to do something revolutionary? Act dumb and naive if you like.

All im saying is DONT CONDEMN A BROTHER without EVIDENCE. And launching an investigation AINT THAT

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he was really as successful as he claims to be, he wouldn’t be hitting anyone from the Coli for investment funding. He’d be going to a bank, a hard money lender or a group of private lenders (read: millionaires, real estate professionals). He wouldn’t even waste a second of his day interacting with the general public. He’s doing that because he has to and that’s not a good sign. Please think people. It’s common sense. Would you be wasting time talking to ignorant people on the internet if you had a 8 figure or 7 figure line of credit from the bank? No. So why is he?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It's closed because they are under investigation on two separate fronts.

It's not rocket science.

Now their lawyer Jillian Sidoti (Sidoti is an anagram of 'Idiots' - check it) is going to get more money to help dig them out of it.

bolded for the people playing dumb. there's nothing normal about being under investigation first of all, and highly irregular to be investigated by TWO separate watchdog groups

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You do realize we live in a system of white supremacy right? Do you seriously think the SEC needs any actual reason to put the heat on a black man attempting to do something revolutionary? Act dumb and naive if you like.

All im saying is DONT CONDEMN A BROTHER without EVIDENCE. And launching an investigation AINT THAT
breh you can Juelz all you want

I done seen plenty of cac owned companies under investigation

All that other emotionally invested shyt can kick rocks

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK

You see you...

Let me cool off.

First off:

Dude is a CERTIFIED CRIMINAL. A FELON.

He MARKETED HIMSELF AS THIS.

Jay-Morrison.png

0e29b11b079df53b56aa62c33badd3d9.png

maxresdefault.jpg

:stopitslime:

SO...

If he is a SELF DESCRIBED CRIMINAL WHY THE fukk SHOULD I SEE HIM AS ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS DOING SHADY shyt.

If I have to come for you I will p*ssy, you think you're some kind of martyr because you're defending this scumbag.

He would literally have sold your family members crack if he had the chance. Why the fukk do you think he is above this kind of fukkery?

REMEMBER THIS POST p*ssy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If he was really as successful as he claims to be, he wouldn’t be hitting anyone from the Coli for investment funding. He’d be going to a bank, a hard money lender or a group of private lenders (read: millionaires, real estate professionals). He wouldn’t even waste a second of his day interacting with the general public. He’s doing that because he has to and that’s not a good sign. Please think people. It’s common sense. Would you be wasting time talking to ignorant people on the internet if you had a 8 figure or 7 figure line of credit from the bank? No. So why is he?

not only that, but this was released last year - the NFLPA (which is run by a black man) issued this warning to it's players:

NFLPA Releases Warning On Tulsa Real Estate Fund – SPORTS AGENT BLOG