Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
I've been on him for a while now:

fa469c788b2160bd316ff83caa48c530.png

80caf7df91638a88c242ee48d5ec47ed.png

ba05c7c31f278f3fb66303fcde59b038.png

REMEMBER THE JEEZY CHEQUE?

8a3a8b98420ed986403480e081975653.png

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Anytime a conglomerate of hyper emotional internet militants support something, you know that shyt is going to be a scam and you need to run the other fukking way :damn:

Ponzi conmen start out scamming their own communities by attaching emotions behind the reason they should be trusted with your money instead of logic. Anytime a potential investor posed a simple, logical question to this breh about the returns he is promising, he and a flock of his sheep would call that individual a c00n and how harriet Tubman couldn't free all the slaves and how you would be one of them. Or basically give an answer of "you get scammed by white folks without question, why cant we scam you?" :francis:

The second I saw that shyt, I knew what time it was. :martin:

Sad thing is, this just proves black people will support you no matter what and the wolves of our group know this and are taking advantage of us. This is the new hustle. However it was so brazen the way they were flossing on IG, I didnt think they would fool so many people but I was wrong. :snoop:

We are desperate to escape this seemingly endless white supremacist quagmire we are in by throwing our hard earned money at anything, even though it doesnt make sense. :mjcry:

With that being said, if you did invest in this, I'm not going to call you any names. More than likely just wanted to see a black man and black people succeed and make some returns as well. Keep doing the research, just be careful of snake oil salesman selling you hope and dreams. There are countless legitimate black companies and businesses you can invest in. You can also minimize your debt, budget, read, increase your disposable income this way and buy property on your own, and fukk all this materialistic shyt. Until we get reparations or forcefully take back our wealth, that's something we can collectively do immediately and see SOME change.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anytime a conglomerate of hyper emotional internet militants support something, you know that shyt is going to be a scam and you need to run the other way.

Ponzi conmen start out scamming their own communities by attaching emotions behind the reason they should be trusted with your money instead of logic. Anytime a potential investor posed a simple, logical question to this breh ad the returns he is promising, he and a flock of his sheep would call that individual a c00n and how harriet Tubman couldn't free all the slaves and how you would be one of them. Or basically give an answer of "you get scammed by white folks without question, why cant we scam you?" :francis:

The second I saw that shyt, I knew what time it was.

Sad thing is, this just proves black people will support you no matter what and the wolves of our group know this and are taking advantage of us. This is the new hustle. However it was so brazen the way they were flossing on IG, I didnt think they would fool so many people but I was wrong. :snoop:

We are desperate to escape this seemingly endless white supremacist quagmire we are in by throwing money at anything, even though it doesnt make sense. :mjcry:

With that being said, if you did invest in this, I'm not going to call you any names. More than likely just wanted to see a black man and black people succeed and make some returns as well. Keep doing the research, just be careful of snake oil salesman selling you hope and dreams. There are countless legitimate black companies and businesses you can invest in. You can also minimize your debt, budget, read, increase your disposable income this way and buy property on your own, and fukk all this materialistic shyt. Until we get reparations or forcefully take back our wealth, that's something we can collectively do immediately and see SOME change.
Whenever you see a group of people excited about investing in something janky and they have never invested before a day in their life

stay far away

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
No, im mad you're using it to justify the slander of a black man without real evidence you slow c00n. Keep up.
You can neg me all you want:shaq:

In the meantime, I can point you in the right direction to websites that will teach you how to invest in actual non scam investments for free:ehh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This nikka mad cuz he realized his $500 went to Jay Morrisions wedding cake fund:russ:
A portion of the proceeds from the last iphone purchase you made likely went to buy butplugs for Tim Cook's gay lover, but im sure you don't care about that though.

Its Jay's wedding (a black union) you're worried about.

Im sure your ADOS as well, begging for reparations too. SMH

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Low Quality Posting
A portion of the proceeds from the last iphone purchase you made likely went to buy butplugs for Tim Cook's gay lover, but im sure you don't care about that though.

p*ssyhole, I'm a JDOS.

You know about Jamaicans? What do you know about Haitians?

We are the REALEST set of slaves to ever disembark from a slave ship.

We survived for the LONGEST, we were the STRONGEST and we MAINTAINED.

Don't take us for some simple cotton pickers and I mean that with all due respect to Americans.

America was the FIRST STOP.

Jamaica and Haiti were the FINAL DESTINATIONS. The slaves that survived that portion of the journey were not your average slaves.

FOOL WE ONCE, CYAAN FOOL WE AGAIN.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

compare buying a depreciating asset to investing brehs

then again since you are discussing the Tulsa Real Estate Fund

what the difference :russ:
:umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
p*ssyhole, I'm a JDOS.

Don't take us for some simple cotton pickers and I mean that with all due respect to Americans.

Jamaica and Haiti were the FINAL DESTINATIONS. The slaves that survived that portion of the journey were not your average slaves.

You're likely a jamican c00n, living in the UK, running behind some obese ugly white cac. I know your type very well.

Im done interacting with you. Waste someone else's time.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
p*ssyhole, I'm a JDOS.

I thought America was the last stop :patrice: