Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Number 1) your not in the financial space so you stop it!
2) you never dealt with the sec so you have no backbone to lay your words on.

3) you can't name other regulators outside of America and the scope and the aim they operate on and the depth of their abilities. The sec doesn't play around.
i deal with them
ive been investing since 2012
and my whole fam been involved in real estate for over 50 years
ive seen them get involved

stop being racist against your own people and assuming “im not in the financial space”.

Dude really believes its impossible to scam/not have investors best interests at hand just because the sec exists :russ: foh

jay got yall in your emotions :dead:

---

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it is a 'scam' in the sense people are using the term. But I think Jay's business is a bad investment.

You work in finance, so tell me, would you honestly place one of your clients funds into his business? :sas1:

I am not inlovlved in real estate as that isn't my field. I'll look through the issuing documents and see. But just had to get something off my chest with cats calling it a scam.
:salute:

---

Superstar
Daps
i deal with them
ive been investing since 2012
ive seen them get involved

stop being racist against your own people and assuming “im not in the financial space”.

Dude really believes its impossible to scam/not have investors best interests at hand just because the sec exists :russ: foh

jay got yall in your emotions :dead:

Okay Mr investors. Name me the scams where the SEC has allowed non accredited investors to participate in.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im waiting for you to put 10 gs into this fund that will somehow bring up black wall street even tho they plan to pay 8% quarterly and take the 10% leftover taxable income and give it all to shareholders :sas2:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't call it a scam and wish breh the best i hope he succeeds. However i am more pessimistic about this. From a marketing standpoint he's playing with emotions and that's never good when people invest. You want to keep emotions out of investing. Secondly, why wasn't this done before? The perfect opportunity would have been 10-12 years ago. Not that there isn't time, i still believe there's a window left before the bubble bursts but profits won't be maximized.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had something typed up but I decided to do a little investigating. This is not a company that I would ever consider investing in. Running an investment company is very difficult. When someone tries to convince you to invest, they need to cite and explain why they are the person to handle your money, When you listen to their videos, however, they talk not about there credibility as investors but rather about racism and how Black people lack power. This will not even make a dent in the current racial situation that African-Americans deal with. If you are genuinely interested in making don't invest in this company. If you want to take a flyer on a Black owned company that might do a little good in the world invest.

I went and looked at everyone's linkedin who's listed as an employee of the company. Several of them have there own personal companies that they are running. Normal real estate investments funds don't have that. The guy running the fund is a college dropout and the number 2 took 6 years to graduate from undergrad. Does this mean they can't run a well functioning and efficient company? No. But it does mean that skepticism is justified. The easiest part of running a company is the face you present to the public. Confidence is easy to fake. Put on a nice suit. Practice your lines, and you'll appear competent. The heard part is actually running a company. Day to day. Week to week. Month to month. None of these people have ever done this before...

Here's a rule of thumb. If someone tells you to invest in something or to give them money and they start talking about racism and Black power run. But if someone comes at you and purely talks about the actual industry that the company is based in and why they are equipped to be successful then invest.

If you raise questions they will call you a c00n. We seen what happened to other company that marketed/targeted black investors 5Linx
Former 5LINX owner pleads guilty to federal charges

https://rbj.net/2017/06/26/5linx-co-founders-indicted-accused-of-taking-11-2m/
The three co-founders of 5Linx Enterprises Inc., one of the fastest-growing companies in the Rochester area, were indicted last week by a federal grand jury on fraud and conspiracy charges accusing them of cheating investors out of $11.2 million.

---

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty lol. Until the SEC finds out. Then it's curtains.
Poorly worded on my part but basically saying the SEC does there job better than any financial regulatory agency on the planet. Anything that runs under their umbrella needs to be in order.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This brehette right here:whew:

All them fees going towards The black Wall Street:ehh::troll:
If you raise questions they will call you a c00n. We seen what happened to other company that marketed/targeted black investors 5Linx
Former 5LINX owner pleads guilty to federal charges

https://rbj.net/2017/06/26/5linx-co-founders-indicted-accused-of-taking-11-2m/
The three co-founders of 5Linx Enterprises Inc., one of the fastest-growing companies in the Rochester area, were indicted last week by a federal grand jury on fraud and conspiracy charges accusing them of cheating investors out of $11.2 million.

Yep. Like I said, there’s a reason they marketed they way they did to who they did.
Too many of the coli common idiots & folks I know who are not truly about investing love this “opportunity”, and the smart money is staying away. Tells me all I need to know.

Poorly worded on my part but basically saying the SEC does there job better than any financial regulatory agency on the planet. Anything that runs under their umbrella needs to be in order.
Nah nikka you lost. Went hiding when you realized :ufdup:

Now put up that 10 grand into the fund since you know so much