Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i was reading from a female commenter who said she was there at the scene, said the woman who crashed into him had a needle in her arm, If thats true then fukk that bytch :pacspit:
I don’t even wanna read anything about the accident until months from now. There were early rumors that his wife was possibly the other casualty. I hope what you say isn’t true. :to: :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't post in TSC (or anywhere for that matter) as much as I used to.

But anybody will tell you Im all about some TAG TEAM WRASSLIN. edit: bytch.

It's just been surreal to me that one of my top 5 GOAT tag teams (top 2 GOAT vintage/promo game behind the horsemen) could be broken up by some rando woman with a death wish. Shattered the whole family.

RIP Jay Briscoe. Accomplished everything in the game but mainscreen success.

I'ma ignore cans of Campbells Chunky soup in your memory. Might buy a can just to throw that shyt hella far.

#DEMBOYZ

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't post in TSC (or anywhere for that matter) as much as I used to.

But anybody will tell you Im all about some TAG TEAM WRASSLIN. edit: bytch.

It's just been surreal to me that one of my top 5 GOAT tag teams (top 2 GOAT vintage/promo game behind the horsemen) could be broken up by some rando woman with a death wish. Shattered the whole family.

RIP Jay Briscoe. Accomplished everything in the game but mainscreen success.

I'ma ignore cans of Campbells Chunky soup in your memory. Might buy a can just to throw that shyt hella far.

#DEMBOYZ

yea man this up there with Owen Hart, Benoit and Brusier Brody level of tragic and fukked up deaths of wrestlers
not to take away from the many other tragedies but they all fall into a familiar parameter, i.e drug abuse, heart failure from prolonged steroid use etc
this man was just doing his routine thing around home, it still fukks with me