Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

That PASSION.

Like when you're having a convo with somebody and they start to rant on and on and On and ON..... about some shyt that they love. You may not be interested, but you SEE they love the shyt.

That mix of " :gladbron: :mjlit:" where somebody might go off on wild ass tangents for like 30 minutes.

I get like that about music, cooking, comics, Doctor Who. maybe sociology/psychology and branchoffs like advertising, mass manipulation, etc

Might get annoying when your girl starts talking about some TV show, gossip, astrology, etc

Jay Briscoe, it was WRASSLIN'. It oozed in every chicken farm promo he ever cut.

He had a Passion for this wrasslin' shyt.

Not "wrestling", but WRASSLIN'.

Despite how you may feel about the "redneck" angle, it was hard to not be a fan of someone who didn't love this wrasslin' shyt as much as we all do.

it still feels surreal to say it.

RIP Jay Briscoe.

#DEMBOYS #MANUP

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You expeciting 5 star classics and ppv matches while the wrestling world is grieving a 20+ year vet who died 5 minutes ago?
This Fuxkin guy blowing shyt outta the water. :stopitslime:

I just don’t wanna sit through 3 hours of filled with random matches put together last minute. You go ahead and sit through 5 minutes of Shafir. :usure:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This Fuxkin guy blowing shyt outta the water. :stopitslime:

I just don’t wanna sit through 3 hours of filled with random matches put together last minute. You go ahead and sit through 5 minutes of Shafir. :usure:
Most of it is guys talking about Jay and classic Jay/Briscoes matches.

But sure, keep repeating that random matches bullshyt.