Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

was just reading about that on a tweet from fightful. hopefully they pull thru without any complications and have a speedy recovery. can't imagine going thru something like that, especially with their dad gone. don't know if they are aware of that but that would prolly be too much for them to bare at the moment. can just hope they can get thru this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What happened...goddamn shame
dxr6ta.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What happened...goddamn shame
dxr6ta.jpg
See this happen often because people stay in their phones while driving.
Not to play sides, but I read that the lady was talking about committing suicide in the days and weeks before she drove into oncoming traffic ending her own life.....

...and Jay's
Absolutely terrible if true.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Not to play sides, but I read that the lady was talking about committing suicide in the days and weeks before she drove into oncoming traffic ending her own life.....

...and Jay's

If I were to off myself I know I'd have the common decency to not put other people at risk doing it :snoop:

Sometimes suicide is a selfish act

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i really wish he was wearing his seatbelt man, his daughters were saved cause they were wearing theirs
i dont even feel right if im not wearing mines
It was a head on collision. A seatbelt isn’t a guaranteed lifesaver if you’re a driver or passenger, especially in this case where the driver gets more of the impact. The woman was wearing hers and died. But yea, it sucks he wasn’t wearing one. There’s always a small percentage of the outcome being positive.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It was a head on collision. A seatbelt isn’t a guaranteed lifesaver if you’re a driver or passenger, especially in this case where the driver gets more of the impact. The woman was wearing hers and died. But yea, it sucks he wasn’t wearing one. There’s always a small percentage of the outcome being positive.
And he was trapped in the car, my guess is a seatbelt in this case probably doesn't make much of a difference.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Briscoes are among the top tag teams never to have worked for WWE, but that doesn’t mean WWE was never interested. The Wrestling Observer NewsletterThe Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that in 2015, WWE actually offered the team a deal. However, the money was said to be low enough that they didn’t want to take it, especially since they would not be able to work at their family’s chicken ranch.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Briscoes are among the top tag teams never to have worked for WWE, but that doesn’t mean WWE was never interested. The Wrestling Observer NewsletterThe Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that in 2015, WWE actually offered the team a deal. However, the money was said to be low enough that they didn’t want to take it, especially since they would not be able to work at their family’s chicken ranch.
They apparently also have a fairly lucrative landscaping business - Pugh Lawn Care - that they would have had to give up to go to NXT. I was always under the impression that the NXT contracts they were offered would have been a sizable paycut compared to what they made off the chicken farm and landscaping business.

:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well don't know why the FB post isn't embedding from their lawn care facebook page because I'm looking at it on facebook right now, so
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/baddesttagteam/posts/pfbid0eTvyiyS4SYnJRdv9aeUg2HPGycNiG6wn15ahpLFqEYXwLMrTgiD7exvbSctk7Q8dl