Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They weren’t pulling his show :beli: let’s be honest here
AEW needs TNT way more than TNT needs AEW. If Khan deliberately disobeys something TNT told him directly not to do, TNT would definitely pull his show. Although he's not black Khan still ain't white. He ain't got the privilege to flat out disobey them like that

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
AEW needs TNT way more than TNT needs AEW. If Khan deliberately disobeys something TNT told him directly not to do, TNT would definitely pull his show. Although he's not black Khan still ain't white. He ain't got the privilege to flat out disobey them like that
I like you and respect your opinion but I disagree. The fukk they gonna fill that time slot with? I’m sure the advertisers wouldn’t like it. Who makes them money? Advertisers.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I like you and respect your opinion but I disagree. The fukk they gonna fill that time slot with? I’m sure the advertisers wouldn’t like it. Who makes them money? Advertisers.
It’s not necessarily how much advertising money is brought in, it’s is there enough advertising money to cover all the costs (plus some) associated with carrying whatever programming is on at the time.

If they brought in less advertising dollars but have a better profit margin by airing movies, syndicated repeats, or unscripted original content during those time slots l, then it would make more sense to air that instead of AEW, which is more expensive than the other content types mentioned.

I don’t know if AEW has a better profit margin for them than other content, just saying that as an example.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
the WBD higher up who kept blocking the Briscoes appearances and now even his tribute show must be :wrist: as hell

dude apologized several times for his comments what more did they want :why:
Even the LGBTQ+ wrestlers that worked with him grew to love him. Like Effy is one of the most outwardly gay wrestlers in the industry and spoke very highly of him. You think a very out and proud gay man is going to post something like the below for a guy like Jay who said he we shoot people for telling his children it's ok to be gay if he didn't think Jay had made amends for his misdeeds and made legitimate changes for the better? fukk no he wouldn't.

I'm not going to spam the thread with a bunch of tweets by LGBTQ+ wrestlers, but numerous LGBTQ+ wrestlers and wrestlers/industry employees who are LBGTQ+ advocates spoke very highly of Jay upon his death, especially the ones who worked alongside him and actually knew him. If that isn't proof that a motherfukker has changed for the better then what the fukk is?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Even the LGBTQ+ wrestlers that worked with him grew to love him. Like Effy is one of the most outwardly gay wrestlers in the industry and spoke very highly of him. You think a very out and proud gay man is going to post something like the below for a guy like Jay who said he we shoot people for telling his children it's ok to be gay if he didn't think Jay had made amends for his misdeeds and made legitimate changes for the better? fukk no he wouldn't.

I'm not going to spam the thread with a bunch of tweets by LGBTQ+ wrestlers, but numerous LGBTQ+ wrestlers and wrestlers/industry employees who are LBGTQ+ advocates spoke very highly of Jay upon his death, especially the ones who worked alongside him and actually knew him. If that isn't proof that a motherfukker has changed for the better then what the fukk is?

Listen man, we all say and do dumb things out of ignorance. There was a time when I would have no problem letting F bombs fly. These days, that’s a word I stay away from even online. I see some of y’all throwing it around as an insult at each other all the time, and at one point I would have been right there with y’all.. but these days, that shyt is nasty to me. That word is nasty.

I say that to say, growth is possible. People change, and change is constant. I’m not the same person I was even 4 years ago, let alone 10. Really wish people would stop holding others to their lowest/worst moments. It’s counterproductive to society. Perfect people don’t exist, and if we dig into everyone’s past, there’s literally not a single person that doesn’t have a moment they aren’t proud of

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Listen man, we all say and do dumb things out of ignorance. There was a time when I would have no problem letting F bombs fly. These days, that’s a word I stay away from even online. I see some of y’all throwing it around as an insult at each other all the time, and at one point I would have been right there with y’all.. but these days, that shyt is nasty to me. That word is nasty.

I say that to say, growth is possible. People change, and change is constant. I’m not the same person I was even 4 years ago, let alone 10. Really wish people would stop holding others to their lowest/worst moments. It’s counterproductive to society. Perfect people don’t exist, and if we dig into everyone’s past, there’s literally not a single person that doesn’t have a moment they aren’t proud of
And ultimately who are these people that think they can call everyone out on everything they say and do that is controversial or not up to their moral standards.

These same dudes probably got skeletons in their closet but since they aren’t famous they can talk like they are pillars of the community.

Outrage/sensitive/ fake woke culture is just as toxic as the people they shame

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

He’s in the Harlem section of heaven. This idiot deserve to get stomped out for tweeting that