Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If this broad was on her phone… :beli:

i saw pictures of the woman, wouldnt be surprised if she was texting on the phone at 100 mph

gqkJjV3P_400x400.jpg

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

this is extremely sad mans was just cruising enjoying some quality time with his kids and now he gone and they in critical condition :to:

those one lane roads legit be freaking me out sometimes cause people in trucks and SUVs stay swerving on those, one of my old coworkers/roomates was killed exactly like this when a truck swerved into his lane on a one lane road a couple years ago :snoop:

RIP Jay Briscoe man gone way too soon :mjcry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hate them dangerous ass back roads. They are not wide enough and I feel like these things happen often. But damn at him not wearing a seatbelt, he might have went through the windshield
i know it all too well, the worst part in these area people in these vehicles love to overtake the car in front of them because they not going fast enough, and road rage can ensue if the car in front wont let them overtake them, happens way too often in these parts

life is too precious ya'll, i drive everyday with awareness because car accidents are the #1 cause of death

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hate them dangerous ass back roads. They are not wide enough and I feel like these things happen often. But damn at him not wearing a seatbelt, he might have went through the windshield
I nearly got hit head on by an ambulance going on one of them types of roads. That was way too close a call for me. Have never been back on that road ever since.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
RIP to Jay Briscoe and prayers to his whole family and loved ones.

Also RIP to the other person who died in the accident as well. People are quick to draw conclusions on what caused the crash and blaming her, but until facts come out that is disrespectful.