Jay Briscoe, one half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes, has passed away at age 38

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

This is why JeriKKKho was irresponsible for vague tweeting.

I’m not mad at him for the tweet, because it’s still really bad for two kids to be potentially paralyzed. But at the same time I also hate when people are really vague like that. Either you give the details or shut up about it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m not mad at him for the tweet, because it’s still really bad for two kids to be potentially paralyzed. But at the same time I also hate when people are really vague like that. Either you give the details or shut up about it.
The problem with the tweet is that we all thought his wife and kids might be dead as well. That is why every other wrestler tweeted condolences and shared personal stories, JeriKKKho decided he wanted to be dramatic.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
RIP

One of the illest in the ring and on the mic
When I got back into Wrestling arond 2013, these guys were on my radar.
Man was day one ROH OG, was in the very first ROH match. Man had ROH running thru his veins. He and Mark elevated the tag scene (outside of WWE at least) for 20 years.

That trilogy with FTR was great in itself but went a long way to showing everyone that they are amongst the best tag team in the world and amongst the best to ever step in the ring.

Unfortunate, but fitting, that he dies as ROH tag champ. They should literally bury him with that belt.

:salute:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Cageside says the other fatality was the person in the other vehicle.
I heard that as well. This must have been a hell of a crash. It sounds like something from a micheal bay movie. Smh