[Jason Schreier] Sony’s Obsession with Blockbusters is Stirring Unrest in the PlayStation Empire

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkaz is dead serious some Forza Horizon and Sea Of Thieves...... man go chew some glass somewhere.

At least if Nintendo nikkaz popped shyt, I can understand....but that goofy shyt. fukk outta here :laff:

"player count" is the new mental gymnastic they got yall believin. Man, yall got me in tears :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkaz is dead serious some Forza Horizon and Sea Of Thieves...... man go chew some glass somewhere.

At least if Nintendo nikkaz popped shyt, I can understand....but that goofy shyt. fukk outta here :laff:

"player count" is the new mental gymnastic they got yall believin. Man, yall got me in tears :russ:

Forza and Sea of Thieves...can’t be real :deadmanny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Crazy these two laughable games got more fans and more player engagement than any of the games you stans stan. :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Rekkapryde I know you working overtime to keep up the value of your Sony shares, but you not about to slander Forizon Horizon like that IP hasn't easily been the best racing series since it came out:ufdup: The last two Horizon games have the highest metacritic rating of any racing game last gen and both DLC packs were fire, you put some respek on their name:birdman:
I won't speak on Sea of Thieves tho that's Meach's battle to fight:hubie:

ridge

Daps
Every single gen Playstation has introduced new successful IPs. EVERY SINGLE GEN. :snooze:

cats leave and goto other studios every day just like every other job.

don't we get "mad" every time they do a state of play showing other indie games that they are promoting? :usure:

Jason lookin for clickbait. NOPE.

I see Team Larry out here dapping this dumb shyt up and hoping for our downfall. :unimpressed:

if they do a Last Of Us 1 Remake, that is dumb as fukk tho.

there's only 1 company out here who skipped an entire gen making some new exclusives that were worth a damn and kept recycling the same titles.... :mjlol:
3cept spirit still runs through you :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:they been writing these articles for years now

AAA games still dropping

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde I know you working overtime to keep up the value of your Sony shares, but you not about to slander Forizon Horizon like that IP hasn't easily been the best racing series since it came out:ufdup: The last two Horizon games have the highest metacritic rating of any racing game last gen and both DLC packs were fire, you put some respek on their name:birdman:
I won't speak on Sea of Thieves tho that's Meach's battle to fight:hubie:

Did you hear me say it was trash? :ld:

Me :russ: about it was trying to put it on the level of some of the AAA exclusives pumped out by Playstation and the fact it's still part of the same 3 titles MS has been recycling over the last 15 years. And as good as the Forza series may be, it's still not some major seller. Last Gran Turismo did 8 plus million. That is a AAA title even though GT has fallen off. :unimpressed:

and these nikkaz out here using streaming numbers to try and hype Sea Of Thieves. fukk outta here. :russ: