[Jason Schreier] Sony’s Obsession with Blockbusters is Stirring Unrest in the PlayStation Empire

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Sony's obsessed with making good games, they're fukking up"
:mjlol:

Its a foreign entity to xbox only players.

“Why do these games have this feel? Why spider-man have that feel? Why Horizon have that feel? Why GoW have that feel???”
Y’all got people in here complaining that days gone won’t be back. Apparently it was a “good” game with lots of fans, but a game like that will NEVER be a high scoring metacritic game. Therefore Sony won’t be making games like that anymore.

Just the cookie cutter movie games that get high scores

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y’all got people in here complaining that days gone won’t be back. Apparently it was a “good” game with lots of fans, but a game like that will NEVER be a high scoring metacritic game. Therefore Sony won’t be making games like that anymore.

Just the cookie cutter movie games that get high scores

Now that I'm playing it, gameplay wise Days Gone shyts on TLOU. Can't believe I slept on it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bro you can hype up TLOU for a lot of shyt, the gameplay is not one of them, shyt is the definition of average. Honestly out of all the zombie/survival horror games that have come out this gen it probably has the least interesting and fun gameplay out of all of them. The narrative, story, graphics yeah hype that up don't hype up the gameplay though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro you can hype up TLOU for a lot of shyt, the gameplay is not one of them, shyt is the definition of average. Honestly out of all the zombie/survival horror games that have come out this gen it probably has the least interesting and fun gameplay out of all of them. The narrative, story, graphics yeah hype that up don't hype up the gameplay though.

did you play the second one yet?

I wholeheartedly agree about the gameplay on the first one being extremely average tho

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
did you play the second one yet?

I wholeheartedly agree about the gameplay on the first one being extremely average tho

I've played them both. By the end of the game I'm ready for it to be over, not craving more. Story is good, graphics are good, gameplay is meh.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that I'm playing it, gameplay wise Days Gone shyts on TLOU. Can't believe I slept on it.
TLOU2 had some of the best gameplay for a third person action game along the likes of MGSV last gen. I haven't played Days Gone yet but given the middling reviews, I find this very difficult to believe :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gameplay is the best part of the game breh it’s literally the one aspect of the game people don’t complain about

it’s why there’s so much hype for factions cause even people who hate the story want more gameplay

On the other hand I hated the controls of days gone you can search my post about the main reason I dropped it

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
TLOU2 had some of the best gameplay for a third person action game along the likes of MGSV last gen. I haven't played Days Gone yet but given the middling reviews, I find this very difficult to believe :dead:

Maybe to y'all bro. The best gameplay in a zombie game this gen is still Dying Light by a country ass mile. TLOU gameplay is :russell: to me bruh. Is what it is.