Jason kidd son with the big ass water head doesnt talk to his dad

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
father and sons having issues is super common.

Especially when the father is headstrong, self-made and successful

He cant relate to his son...son grew up with everything and probably looks "soft" to the father

It generally gets better as they age

Exactly.

TJ continuing to whine like a bytch won’t help him at all.

Not saying Jason is right at all but he bust his ass for years in the league just so his family could eat. His issue with his exes are his issues.

Look at Schwarzenegger. Dude is more friendly and proud of his illegitimate son who is out there grinding and lifting weight than his other sons who are tucked up under their mom and pampered. Even tho his son from the nanny is taken care of, he sees the kid on his own grind because it reminds him of his own grind

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
He has the cranium of a retarded kid

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why is he balding so early , homie needs to let it go & rock a baldie

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
That is a wild skull...I'm sure he reminded he got a big fukking head everyday when he walk out the crib. Probably has depression and shyt. He should do like Neyo and stay with a bucket hat or maybe he's transcended and has self love :heh:

Why is he balding so early , homie needs to let it go g rock a baldie

Whats crazy is that he cant even just get a baldy because then that shyt would look even bigger.

Damn and like... its not like he can get his shyt reduced through surgery or anything like that. Massive cranium and thats it. Thats a tough problem to have, i dont think ive ever seen anything like it.

Also, theres ZERO chance his mom wasn't drinking throughout those pregnancies. The sister looks off in the face as well

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This yo gotti big headed Muhfukker need to :camby: talking about Burden

Crying about Jason Kidd but Still posting pics N living the life that wouldn’t be possible without his Father

My father smokes crack N steals from me THATS a burden… Mega mind need to man up no wonder Jason Kidd is disgusted by him :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't read TJs twitter posts. Just read them now.

He mentioned Kidd is not "equipped" to validate him, which alludes to Kidd just not being emotionally there as a father.

While that's unfortunate, some men are just like that.:manny:
Some don't know how to be affectionate towards their kids. Like, it looks like he sends TJ stuff(Lakers ring, Bucks games when he was coach), probably finances his kids lives(the daughters look well taken care of). Maybe that's J Kidds way of showing affection, by showing financial affection, but he doesn't shoe emotional affection which it sounds like TJ feels is lacking. The daughters prob got it from the Mama, but the son didn't get it from his dad.

Sounds like Doc and Austin when he said him and Doc only talk about basketball. There's men who only bond with their son over a football game, and outside of that the conversation is forced. Like J Kidd thought, "oh let me send my son TJ a Lakers ring". That's probably his way of showing affection

My dad's always been emotionally there for me, but he could give a crap about watching sports, and there's times even now as an adult, that I'd love it if he came and watched a football game with me.

Life ain't perfect. :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all wildin.

If I was her age range I'd shoot my shot

But this thread is the funniest thread in a long time. I do wonder about TJ and his father's relationship bc he posted about him going to Bucks games and being around Giannis and he posted the Lakers ring. So he obviously is doing something with his father it seems. Hopefully it's not as bad as he's making it seem

I’d bet you anything he and his dad just have an up and down relationship like a lot of people do with their fathers, particularly fathers who weren’t around that much because they're working, but all of the social media pressure and bullying he’s likely been getting since the article came out pretty much forced him to respond strongly against his father.