Jason kidd son with the big ass water head doesnt talk to his dad

Daps
looking at his IG, it seems to me he has no problem letting anyone know he's Jason Kidd's son because he getting access that only kids of famous people get
he's playing ball at MSG and backstage at Wrestlemania during COVID and thats not because of his mother
so either he's just tired of answering questions from randoms online about his Dad or he's currently mad at him for not buying him the new Lambo truck
He still accepted that ring even after the 'I Hate My Dad' post and I'm sure Jason had to sign off on sending that ring

Bruh he can still accept the minor bones that his pops throws him and still crave a relationship with him. Y’all are trippin and not understanding nuance here

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
jan-2002-new-jersey-nets-point-guard-jason-kidds-son-tj-kidd-eats-picture-id72523045
I just knew that kid would be trouble

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bruh he can still accept the minor bones that his pops throws him and still crave a relationship with him. Y’all are trippin and not understanding nuance here
Why is he flaunting that shyt on IG then if he has such a troubled relationship with his father? shyts weird

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
That is a wild skull...I'm sure he reminded he got a big fukking head everyday when he walk out the crib. Probably has depression and shyt. He should do like Neyo and stay with a bucket hat or maybe he's transcended and has self love :heh: