Jason kidd son with the big ass water head doesnt talk to his dad

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is he flaunting that shyt on IG then if he has such a troubled relationship with his father? shyts weird
Probably because he craves the attention he didn’t get from his father coming up and it’s created a weird psychological rift in his mind. :yeshrug:

When women grow up to be attention whores a lot of people automatically assume or recognize it’s bedside they didn’t get attention as children. Y’all don’t think boys becoming men have the same issues?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Nikka rocking his dad's ring like he himself won the championship or shyt.

"Massive burden" He needs to STFU, he looks like he has been well taken care off.

I have noticed that with men who are highly accomplished who marry aint shyt women, their kids end up being aint shyt too. (ex. Tom Hanks son, Lawrence Fishburne daughter)

I wouldn't be surprised if the exwife was talking shyt about Jason Kidd during the whole time they were married and/or during the divorce.

This nikka looking for attention, probably come out as nonbinary or some shyt to piss off his dad. :pachaha:

ETA: You guys are mean as fukk. :wow:

This yo gotti big headed Muhfukker need to :camby: talking about Burden

Crying about Jason Kidd but Still posting pics N living the life that wouldn’t be possible without his Father

My father smokes crack N steals from me THATS a burden… Mega mind need to man up no wonder Jason Kidd is disgusted by him :heh:

I mean... the kid aint lying about the "Massive burden" part:yeshrug:

iu

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
wait nikkas in here really pretending to have a problem with her looks??? :mjlol:

No one saying she isnt fxckable or dateable:dwillhuh:

She just looks kinda... off. Thats all. Its not a big deal but its noticeable. She aint exactly thread worthy.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I’d bet you anything he and his dad just have an up and down relationship like a lot of people do with their fathers, particularly fathers who weren’t around that much because they're working, but all of the social media pressure and bullying he’s likely been getting since the article came out pretty much forced him to respond strongly against his father.
that response about his father is from December 2020 before the championship ring and Wrestlemania but its still up on his IG

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
wait nikkas in here really pretending to have a problem with her looks??? :mjlol:
You know. Gotta show you're down online and this is a great chance to do so. You can't do it the other way because you'll be a c00n so this is where dudes start fronting at