Jaromir Jagr was drafted in 1990 and is still playing in the NHL

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Dropped 22 lbs and is back at it for his 37th professional hockey season :laff:

When its truly "over" then Penguins have to sign him just so he can suit up and "play" his last game with them. Let him start the game and as soon as the puck drops he skates off the ice and is substituted out.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have told the story multiple times on here. Jagr lived in my hometown when he got drafted. I used to see him ALL the time. He drove a baby blue IROC with the T-Tops.

Jagr would literally drift around town. Always with mullet flapping through the open T-Top. Did not matter if it was in the dead of winter. You would hear tires squealing and Jagr would come around a corner sideways.

Cops just looked the other way. Nobody cared. He did not give one zero fukk about traffic laws.

The Catholic school I went to was directly behind a bowling alley. We would see Jagr come out the bowling alley with multiple chicks and he would just pack them into his IROC and peel off :mjlol:

Legendary.

Art Barr

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Dropped 22 lbs and is back at it for his 37th professional hockey season :laff:

That number is wild!!!

Back when I was in to hockey in the 90s early 00s this guy was my dude. EA NHL 94/95 was my shyt on Genesis. Just lighting it up with the Penguins. Really liked when he was on the Caps for those handful of seasons.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Gretzky is not even human His stats are absurd
It's crazy that Ovie is almost there. I didn't think anyone was going to get close to Gretzky with Jagr playing forever and not even sniffing it. If Ovie has a normal season he passes Gretzky this year in goals. But, if he just barely cracks 30 he'll need another year. The fact that he's close is crazy.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
It's time for our annual look at insane Gretzky stats :blessed:

His peak totals from the start of his NHL career in 1979 through to 1991, when he suffered a back injury that accelerated the slowdown:

Screenshot-2024-09-19-213226.png

:mjlol: