Jaromir Jagr was drafted in 1990 and is still playing in the NHL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The mahomes thread got me looking at hockey stats. Its nuts how as great as this guy is, and as long as he played, he wasnt even close to Gretzky's point record :wow:

and he played 300 more nhl games than gretzky

lemieux if healthy would have prob been the only one who could have maybe came close to gretzky point record

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
and he played 300 more nhl games than gretzky

lemieux if healthy would have prob been the only one who could have maybe came close to gretzky point record

If you just count just his assists he'd be the #2 all time scorer.He basically averaged 150 points a season over 20 years....:whew:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I have told the story multiple times on here. Jagr lived in my hometown when he got drafted. I used to see him ALL the time. He drove a baby blue IROC with the T-Tops.

Jagr would literally drift around town. Always with mullet flapping through the open T-Top. Did not matter if it was in the dead of winter. You would hear tires squealing and Jagr would come around a corner sideways.

Cops just looked the other way. Nobody cared. He did not give one zero fukk about traffic laws.

The Catholic school I went to was directly behind a bowling alley. We would see Jagr come out the bowling alley with multiple chicks and he would just pack them into his IROC and peel off :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He just retired

edit: take it back :dead:
goat still at it :heh:

Screenshot-2024-02-22-162242.png

ric-flair-never-retire.gif