Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Only way this makes any sense to me is if Sanada loses the IWGP Title to an AEW wrestler at Forbidden Door and Okada gets it back at the Dome. Anything else is :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only way this makes any sense to me is if Sanada loses the IWGP Title to an AEW wrestler at Forbidden Door and Okada gets it back at the Dome. Anything else is :mjlol:
I don’t get why you surprised. Same shyt they did with EVIL, Ospreay, & Shingo (Im drunk so I think it was Shingo)

Trying to use the belt to make a new top guy.

At least it wasn’t David Finley :manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Jay White hitting the

v0U401J.gif

on New Japan fans from beyond the grave for a few months would be :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don’t get why you surprised. Same shyt they did with EVIL, Ospreay, & Shingo (Im drunk so I think it was Shingo)

Trying to use the belt to make a new top guy.

At least it wasn’t David Finley :manny:
It's not being surprised, it's me trying to see a possible"big picture" scenario with this upset. You are right that there might not be one and it's just Gedo trying to get a "new" guy over. But Sanada Is such a nothing choice as champ that I could see him being a cog in a bigger angle (an outsider winning the main belt) rather than Gedo being a moron AGAIN :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's not being surprised, it's me trying to see a possible"big picture" scenario with this upset. You are right that there might not be one and it's just Gedo trying to get a "new" guy over. But Sanada Is such a nothing choice as champ that I could see him being a cog in a bigger angle (an outsider winning the main belt) rather than Gedo being a moron AGAIN :pachaha:
Consequence of burning the IC title imo. All of those guys could’ve used a strong IC title run imo before getting the big belt and it would have made everyone not come across as such fluke champs. Mainly SANADA & EVIL.