Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
A 21

:zzz::zzz: :zzz::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz::zzz: :zzz::zzz::zzz:

salute for the Sleep God. :russ:

Over the past couple of years, Cody had to solve racism, fight Shaq, prove Arn wrong for calling him a p*ssy who doesn't bust his gun, set himself on fire, changed companies, evoked his Dad, wrestled with a broken titty, won the Rumble to get a shot at the big one.

SANADA had to get a haircut.

Work smarter not harder :skip:

He's got until August to put it all together - No way they don't have Okada pulling up for get back at Wembley. :mjlit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
About damn time, But really sick of these short ass pointless title reigns.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
wow, so the two things I want to touch on.

For anyone who doubted whether Mercedes could keep up with the Stardom girls, she delivered in another big match as she always does! That was so fast paced and they didn't work your typical triple threat, it was nonstop action and they had way more 3-person intricate spots that you typically see. Really good match. 🐐

Next up, my guy SANADA. Changed his look, all the bells and whistles. I did not think for one second that they'd pull the trigger though but they did! He finally did it and he does look legit, it might just be a short reign but it's better than what we had gotten from him. He needs to stay motivated now, he's got the strap. :mjcry:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
You fukking idiots, you ruined it all. May as well ask Okada to job to a sack of flour next time.

the-undertaker-wwe.gif