big-show-entrance.gif

]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ding ding ding. Well, most of them.

While I appreciate certain efforts they have done to get away from their "Misawa's eternal funeral" image, I will obviously choose Okada's side over NOAH's :mjgrin:
Dragon Gate not even in your radar no more :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gonna be interesting to see what the hell they do with Kaito after he takes that massive L :pachaha:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
About Bryan Danielson competing in the G1 Climax, Tony Khan said

"To be honest. I think it would be great in many ways, but Bryan Danielson, it's quite possible, could be AEW World Champion. Either way, I mean, I think it'd be hard for him to disappear from the show, especially as the AEW World Champion. I'm not sure he'll be able to get away from the show that much. We'll have to see what happens here coming out of Revolution with MJF vs. Bryan Danielson for the AEW World Championship in the 60-Minute Iron Man Match in San Francisco on March 5,"

Give him the title or free him for a month. Or fukk you.

Dragon Gate not even in your radar no more :mjcry:
I started losing interest when the old I Heart DG site died. The guy who ran it now apparently admins the DG English social media, but it isn't the same. That site had extensive show descriptions, promo translations, profiles, everything. Now the DG shows have English commentary, but... I don't know. Maybe some day I will jump back.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
About Bryan Danielson competing in the G1 Climax, Tony Khan said

Give him the title or free him for a month. Or fukk you.

I started losing interest when the old I Heart DG site died. The guy who ran it now apparently admins the DG English social media, but it isn't the same. That site had extensive show descriptions, promo translations, profiles, everything. Now the DG shows have English commentary, but... I don't know. Maybe some day I will jump back.
Does Alan4L still watching and pimping their shows. If he Is also out then there's no one left in that bandwagon :dead:

Last edited: