Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That Wrestle Kingdom card ain't too inspiring outside of the top two matches (and we've seen Okada and Switchblade a million times)

Their jr division is stale as fukk.
When they had Time Bomb Hiromu win the Best of the Super Jrs tourney for the past 3 years I knew it was time for New Japan to start importing new cruiserweights for their division.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Here watching Suzuki-gun's final match before work.

This no-cheering allowed is bullshyt at this point.

Douki actually has fans. Amazing.

No Miho Abe. Guess she will interfere at the end and will form Abe-gun.

They playing the "everyone knows each other's technique" card,

Lance Archer is way better here. He should stay.

Suzuki beating everyone no matter the team :dead: He trying to bring the best of all of them.

Taichi refuses to continue the attack :mjcry: ... without Iizuka's iron fingers, of course.

Everyone getting emotional now. Zack finishes Suzuki while thanking him :mjcry:

Everyone surrounds the boss.

Zack Sabre's speaking more and more Japanese each time.

Suzuki berating everyone and the crowd to end the tears. Snow falling :mjcry:

HERE COMES IIZUKA :dead: He took back the iron fingers. Everyone smiles.

The heelest, meanest of stables had a clean and emotional ending.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It really makes it hard to get into the product. I wonder if they'll allow cheering for WK?

Yes, they will. Although there are some bullshyt rules about it too.

With that in mind, what I presented to the panel at the JSA and infectious disease counsel were the following examples of cases that occur events but that do not constitute ‘loud voice’ cheering.
-Repeated or continuous conversation with audiences members in the vicinity with a normal voice.
– Brief chants, repetition of a catchphrase, or booing with a louder than normal voice.
Both of these do not fall foul of current rulings.

Therefore ‘1,2,3 daa!’, ‘De! Ja! Pon!’ ‘Okada, Okada!’ or counting along with the referee. Calls and responses between wrestlers and fans. All these do not constitute ‘loud voice’ cheering, and are allowed in our new guidelines.

However, there are some occasions where fan actions could be constituted as loud voice cheering. Lengthy, loud vocalisations would include singing along to a wrestler’s theme tune or very lengthy chants. Essentially, anything that would be akin to singing along to a song for more than one chorus would be disallowed. That said, before the pandemic, chants for wrestlers were typically ten to twenty seconds in length, and are allowed.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:ohlawd:Another match with The Cleaner to start new puro year off right

They go full retard every time :ohlawd:

tumblr_ml8rtjQUWj1qlmfquo1_400.gifv

dbe2d37c8d9eb71e905d32c74c412f816fe5c6b9.gifv

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Japanese pro wrestling is legit nuts :dead: the ways that its nuts has always been :lupe: to me.

Like watching all this time and i still dont understand their fascination w dropping each other on their heads :gucci:

Like we know shyt will turn your brains to mush and they like :yeshrug:

Like dudes sit there and will book a wrestler followed by a referee getting raped in the middle of the ring :gucci: