Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its wild that WK is around the corner, I really don't give a shyt about it :mjcry: . The "no loud noise" rule, the shytty year NJPW had, low attendance, a lukewarm G1.

Its just such a shame that NJPW peaked when Omega damn near got impaled on a table.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Will Wrassle Kingdom be worth staying up late for this year?

Beyond Omega/Ocean Spray...I would catch it in the morning and avoid the spoilers by any means. Then again, Sasha Banks, supposed to be coming to WK. Still worth beauty rest over getting saggy eyes watching the same ole shyt with Gedo's garbage booking.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Almost 10k for Mutoh's "retirement" in Budokan. Good for Nakamura getting that kind of welcome when business is in the gutter. Who knows how mucho of that crowd was papered but at least it wasn't another emabarrasement for NOAH.

We also need Mutoh to stay the fukk away from promoting on a daily basis. He's pretty good at doing big shows with months of prepararon but he"s a cancer to any
company he latches himself to as the president/booker.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Almost 10k for Mutoh's "retirement" in Budokan. Good for Nakamura getting that lindo of welcome when business is in the gutter. Who knows how mucho of that crowd was papered but at least it wasn't another emabarrasement for NOAH.

We also need Mutoh to stay the fukk away from promoting on a daily basis. He's pretty good at doing big shows with months of prepararon but he"s a cancer to any
company he latches himself to as the president/booker.
Where can I catch the replay of that match

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yes, they will. Although there are some bullshyt rules about it too.
What is the logic behind this rule?
Why would I spend money to go to an event in the middle of the work week and I can’t cheer?

You not about to tell me this prevents the spread of Covid are you?