Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I won't give this match the praise Meltzer is giving it (MOTY? nah), but it is an excellent match, nonetheless. This is all about "old man" Mochizuki's last stand for the title (at 45 years old he still can go) against a very insulting Shingo Takagi. Those final minutes are very intense (although they go at 500000 mph since the beginning)

That sepulchral silence when Takagi wins :damn:. Not even a collective "aaaahhhh" when the crowd favorite loses

:whoo:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know which TV channels in Japan air wrestling? I have an IPTV box with Japanese channels now.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I read Naito is tagging with EVIL and not La Sombra

Yeah. According to cubsfan...

Sombra’s not on NJPW’s next tour, not in the tag league. CMLL & Sombra probably would’ve known this advance, so the quick pace of the Sombra/Rush issue has nothing with needing to do it before he left for a tour of Japan. Everything from the last few months makes sense in the context of Sombra leaving to go to WWE – but CMLL rarely makes that much sense, rarely has such a coherent plan, so it’s hard to believe that’s actually what’s occurring. Averno had a random trios match on his way out. Mascara Dorada won a title match and was just in regular matches when he was going to NJPW for a year. Things in CMLL seem to happen by randomness, or for internal reasons never actually explained. There’s enough strangness that it feels like something is going on, but it doesn’t actually mean there’s something to it.

Anybody know which TV channels in Japan air wrestling? I have an IPTV box with Japanese channels now.

Samurai TV, G+, GAORA (I'm just remembering those from the logos I see in the shows :yeshrug:)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. According to cubsfan...

Samurai TV, G+, GAORA (I'm just remembering those from the logos I see in the shows :yeshrug:)

I think I only get G+, I don't remember seeing the other two while I was channel surfing yesterday. Just looked at their website and they only air NOAH and TNA :shaq2:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I think I only get G+, I don't remember seeing the other two while I was channel surfing yesterday. Just looked at their website and they only air NOAH and TNA :shaq2:

:mjlol: Well, at least you get NOAH. IIRC, Samurai has some NJPW and most indies, and GAORA has AJPW and Dragon Gate, so yeah:mjcry: