Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Ospreay :blessed: Dude is amazing. Not surprised he impressed Tana. Dude is a gem of a high-flyer, and has come out looking special even when he's in there with Ricochet and Swann, and his match with Sydal early this year got him in BOLA.
Ospreay has been building steam since I saw him in PROGRESS...so much potential with him, IMHO.

Is he in RPW?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MiSu in on the bubble, dude is too inconsistent but if Nakamura is making my ballot then MiSu should be too I think. He's an interesting choice

Dusty? Ehhh, never really a big fan of his work. Dude was good and could have some very good brawls and intense matches but not enough to put him in the 100. His promo and character work is so fukking good that I thought about putting him but when I revisited what were his best matches then I went :patrice:

Booker is an interesting choice. Completely forgot about him :snoop: I'll see if he can make it. That's why I wanted to do this, thanks man.

The list is almost entirely based on workrate (never seen a full Gorgeous George match, for example). I'd use things like influence or promo work to put a wrestler above the other when I just can't figure which one should be higher after going through their work.

Takada has very little chance of making it. I've seen too many nothing matches from him and not enough high end stuff to compensate (like Inoki).

Can't wait for WOS to be honest :banderas: I really hope my lazy ass is able to watch enough footage to give 5-7 guys a legit chance to make it.

Don't be like that with Murdoch breh :sadcam: such a horrible human being, and lazy as fukk sometimes but when he was on dude was fire. He's on the bubble though, he's in that Hogan/Dinamite Kid territory were 3 months from now I might run out of excuses to put him in.

He did, but dude was :scust: in the ring. The only matches worth a damn I've watched from him are the Dusty matches at the Garden.

appreciate the help brehs :salute: :salute:
As not a long term follower of Japanese wrestling why do you say that about Suzuki

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As not a long term follower of Japanese wrestling why do you say that about Suzuki

He's a guy that will pick and choose when to have an amazing match and/or performance. He's not the kind of wrestler that will give you his best all the time, so there's a lot of nothing or underwhelming matches in his resume.

He does have enough great shyt to be considered though.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
NJPWWorld brehs, it wasn't on the schedule, but "WRESTLING WORLD 2015 IN TAIWAN" is up for your viewing pleasure.

Couple matches in, the crowd is definitely different, and it seems like they're on their craft that night.

One camera, but incredible placement and zoom work make this very easy to watch.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Halloween Bullet Club shirt arrived. Pics in spoilers. Authentic, very comfortable, and just in time. Worth every penny.

Mc0t2pjh.jpg

TQFKPNyh.jpg

RByCDXb.jpg

jfZOVFu.jpg

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NJPW on AXS TV question. Last week one of the advertised matches was Sakuraba/Suzuki but instead they showed AJ/Naito anyone know why? I'm not complaining since I usually avoid anything Sakuraba related but I still wonder why the change?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
NJPW on AXS TV question. Last week one of the advertised matches was Sakuraba/Suzuki but instead they showed AJ/Naito anyone know why? I'm not complaining since I usually avoid anything Sakuraba related but I still wonder why the change?

Aj/naito is advertised for tonight so perhaps the Sakuraba match is tonight instead