Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
During the intros mox, Eddie Kingston, osperay, and okada easily got the biggest pops (in that order) then shota, Fatu, giulia, ZSJ, and trish adora

David Finlay got the biggest boos. Actually he was the only one boo’d besides some sporadic boos for Riddle

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This show was great! The crowd was hot all night, my hands are red from clapping so much lmao I didn’t know who Gabe Kidd was before tonight, I’m a fan
jHim and Eddie had the best double count out match I’ve ever seen. It was a brawl from beginning to end

Mox and shingo was a war, they kicked each others ass all around the ring! Wasn’t overdone or anything, just straight up violence

Giulia is someone I’m gonna have to binge watch, but I can tell that she can be a star somewhere, same goes for Trish Adora. I would love to see a feud with her and Athena before they call up Athena to the main show AEW.

Okada v Osperay was great as usual, I wish they gave them more time, but it was already close to 11. The Rainmaker counters Osperay was pulling off were insane, and Okada got in his heel bad and flipped the crowd off haha

Feeling a 8.5 to 9 for the night overall. I bought a NJPW World subscription for WK, so I think I’m gonna watch some old matches after I watch TNA.