Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Paul-Heyman

The Voice Of The Voice Of The Voiceless
Daps
Ladies and Gentlemen!! My name is Paul Heyman.

Allow me to notify the new japan universe that for the first time ever, New Japan is letting foreigners buy ringside seats to Wrestle Kingdom in the Tokyo Dome. You currently have to be a paying member of NJPW fan club of America ($50 a year) and you can purchase the exclusive royal seating in the Tokyo Dome for Wrestle Kingdom 18. Row 1 is completely sold out. Next batch of royal seating is Rows 2-5.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Wrestle Kingdom 17 live this year with Arena A seating, the tribal chief has acquired my royal seat that will be anywhere between row 2-5. ($700 usd).

Consider this a public service announcement. You are welcome.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That wasn't even the craziest part. fukking Jun Kasai brought out a wood board with forks glued to it and a cardboard crucifix with straight razor blades all over it.

It's wild AF that NJPW couldn't even bring back strong style Mox. Instead we getting flabby deathmatch onita cosplaying bloated Mox :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That wasn't even the craziest part. fukking Jun Kasai brought out a wood board with forks glued to it and a cardboard crucifix with straight razor blades all over it.
That deranged fukker will never change :blessed:

It's wild AF that NJPW couldn't even bring back strong style Mox. Instead we getting flabby deathmatch onita cosplaying bloated Mox :mjcry:
Get your furry hating ass to them trees and eat some bamboo :camby: we got Jun fukking Kasai in a New Japan ring, who gives a flying fukk about Jon Moxley's mid ass :what: