Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I can picture @The Rainmaker watching this drawing for hours trying to find out his true feelings about the whole thing :wow:. Okada tapped to a one armed man :wow: @krackdagawd

A New Japan Ace hasn't been this humiliated since Ogawa made Hashimoto his bytch :mjcry:

Just imagine the trolling Dragon gonna do building up the rematch :bryan:Okada's only salvation is a squash at WK, lol.

Shota better stay the fukk away from Rainmaker @SubZeroDegrees :damn: he gonna try to even steven like he Hogan in the early 90's :damn:

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

I can picture @The Rainmaker watching this drawing for hours trying to find out his true feelings about the whole thing :wow:. Okada tapped to a one armed man :wow: @krackdagawd

A New Japan Ace hasn't been this humiliated since Ogawa made Hashimoto his bytch :mjcry:

Just imagine the trolling Dragon gonna do building up the rematch :bryan:Okada's only salvation is a squash at WK, lol.

Shota better stay the fukk away from Rainmaker @SubZeroDegrees :damn: he gonna try to even steven like he Hogan in the early 90's :damn:

How much did Tony pay these people for them to allow this?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How much did Tony pay these people for them to allow this?
I guess the deal was Danielson gets the W in the US and Okada gets his W back in Japan. I'm still :mindblown: at him pulling it off but shyt looks way more harming considering the circumstances of being a submission win with a dude that broke his arm :dead:.

To be honest, New Japan should demand the "long awaited" (kayfabe wise, I don't particularly care about his match) Okada vs Mox to happen before the rematch. Make Kazuchika win convincingly after Mox talked all this shyt for so long and then come out and challenge Danielson. But it's been pretty clear King Of Sports is only working in Japan because AEW got them by the balls :wow: :dame:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Watching Bye Bye Muta and wasn't ready for Sonny Onoo to come through with Ultimo :wow:

But on a different note...since I beenn stuck in them trees with Puro and wrestling in general over the course of a few years, is NOAH officially buke? Or this is one of those CyberAgent pissing money like usual to make the promotion look larger like Misawa did not take the spirit with him to the grave.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

The only thing going through Okada's mind when this happened was "KIYOMIYA IS GONNA PAY FOR THIS :damn:"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
New Japan makes it official. Shota, Tsuji and Narita are the new Musketeers

@SubZeroDegrees we had Shota since day 1 breh :wow:

Gotta say I had no fukking clue about Tsuji though, dude impressed the hell out of me on his comeback match :obama:

Narita I've always seen as more of an "on the fringes" kinda guy but it's been a while he's been presented as the shooter of his generation so makes sense he's included.

I wonder how many brehs that started following New Japan in the last 5 years or so know that Makabe was named a Musketeer in the late 00's. Has that ever been brought up in the English broadcasts? And to think Gotoh never got his chance but Togi did :wow: :mjcry:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

What's the story behind this?

From what I know, there's nothing official in regards of Yuya. People started speculating about him not coming back to Japan (went on excursion in 2021, he's been working in the US) from his social media posts. Others labeled that as him working like every other wrestler but there's this belief that dude prefers working in the States, or least outside of Japan.

Not sure if there's been anything new regarding him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yuji Okabayashi is taking a break from wrestling. Not sure if he's just leaving Big Japan or the business all together :mjcry: I hope it's not another Yoshihiko Sasaki situation :to:

:to:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

Ehhh, I don't mind the result. If it was ANY other wrestler I'd be fuming, but I don't have any problems with Bryan taking the W.

But you're right. I wonder what's the trade off for this. An even steven victory in a rematch? Another G1 victory? Defeating SANADA in 2 minutes?

Or maybe Tony Khan Onita'd the way out of this promising an even bigger match that's never going to happen :mjgrin:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
From what I know, there's nothing official in regards of Yuya. People started speculating about him not coming back to Japan (went on excursion in 2021, he's been working in the US) from his social media posts. Others labeled that as him working like every other wrestler but there's this belief that dude prefers working in the States, or least outside of Japan.

Not sure if there's been anything new regarding him.
Word is that Yuya makes more money working in Impact, so he might not be in an hurry to return back home seeing as the value of yen is down at the moment.

Outside of that, Shota, Narita, Tsuji and Yuya are pretty much the faces of the new era. Along with Wato and O-Khan.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
New Japan makes it official. Shota, Tsuji and Narita are the new Musketeers

@SubZeroDegrees we had Shota since day 1 breh :wow:

Gotta say I had no fukking clue about Tsuji though, dude impressed the hell out of me on his comeback match :obama:

Narita I've always seen as more of an "on the fringes" kinda guy but it's been a while he's been presented as the shooter of his generation so makes sense he's included.

I wonder how many brehs that started following New Japan in the last 5 years or so know that Makabe was named a Musketeer in the late 00's. Has that ever been brought up in the English broadcasts? And to think Gotoh never got his chance but Togi did :wow: :mjcry:

It was written, breh :wow:

I think this G1 is his shining moment. I see him getting comfortable with his offense and move set. Just need more charisma.

Tsuji has charisma and flippy shyt from the Nakamura drugs in Mexico and Nerita is strong style.

I'm cool with the three musketeers. Apparently, Kiyomiya was talking shyt about them prior.