Japanese Researcher Wants America To “Apologize” For Bombing Them

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Apologizing for war is all theatrics. Everyone does inhumane and illegal shyt in a war. Spare me apologies and work on not fighting for fukks sake.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
You can’t read obviously lol. You implied the world is better off because Hitler is not in power but how would the world be “better” when the western hegemony historically and currently operates much worse than he has?

What would happen if Japan and Germany won. What would be different? What atrocities has Germany or Japan done that the west couldn’t match? Lol I’ll wait.

okay but prove me wrong… what would be “better”? Give me atrocities from Germany or Japan and I’ll match you with even worse ones from Europe and the US

So pretty much they just got replaced by an even worse genocidal entity? Not sure what so difficult to understand what @Camammal is saying.

Relax breh, I didn’t call you names, so don’t start with me. I get you but what is worse? What ideals that Hitler or Japan had that has not already been a reality under western rule?

You can say holocaust but what about the Congolese holocaust that has been going on for 100+ years now without a peep from western powers (as they are the ones committing it). Japan…Nanjing Massecre? Terrible… light work compared to any modern US led invasion in the past 50 years.
So exactly how are things better?
Bushes :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All this says to me is they were looking for targets that weren't already destroyed in one of the previous bombings.

Wrong - you ignored that the target committee explicitly required that it be an urban area large enough to measure the full impact of the blast. They were literally using homes and human lives as a technology testing ground.

You also ignored that they required those targets be set aside until the bombs were ready. If they were so strategically significant, then why order they not be touched for three months? Were they just letting them kill American servicemen for three months.... or were those cities basically insignificant?

Nagasaki was one of Japan's last operation ports, why would they bomb one that had already been destroyed?

If it was one of Japan's last operation ports, then why order it not to be touched for three months until the bomb was ready?

It was literally an experiment and a message to the USSR.