MUSIC
This thread :laugh:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I’m not saying one side is better than another but I’m saying the US could definitely apologize for the shyt it’s done. Japan can apologize too.

But yall speaking as if the world is magically better because these folks are not in power… how so? It’s simple…name some atrocities that they’ve committed that couldn’t be matched by western powers.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
can you read? I didn't absolve this country of anything, fukk america thats why I called it dirty. I said we would have most likely been in a worse position in a world ran by Hitler which I don't think is a very hot take at all :mjlol:
nikkas think they too smart for critical thought. Lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
okay but prove me wrong… what would be “better”? Give me atrocities from Germany or Japan and I’ll match you with even worse ones from Europe and the US
I'm not getting into a back and forth with you comparing the worst atrocities ever. Germany and Japan at that point in time were way the fukk outta line, invading countries and committing ethnic genocide unprovoked.

They had to be stopped by somebody, and they deserved everything they got.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Japan and USA are currently one of the better allies. they are located near china, north korea and russia. Lol.

Nobody cares what this dumb bird brain bytch has to say. Japan and USA ain't gonna fukk up their relationship.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not getting into a back and forth with you comparing the worst atrocities ever. Germany and Japan at that point in time were way the fukk outta line, invading countries and committing ethnic genocide unprovoked.

They had to be stopped by somebody, and they deserved everything they got.

So pretty much they just got replaced by an even worse genocidal entity? Not sure what so difficult to understand what @Camammal is saying.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think what we have now is worse than the world Hitler and Japan wanted then you're just as retarded as him.

Relax breh, I didn’t call you names, so don’t start with me. I get you but what is worse? What ideals that Hitler or Japan had that has not already been a reality under western rule?

You can say holocaust but what about the Congolese holocaust that has been going on for 100+ years now without a peep from western powers (as they are the ones committing it). Japan…Nanjing Massecre? Terrible… light work compared to any modern US led invasion in the past 50 years.
So exactly how are things better?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Relax breh, I didn’t call you names, so don’t start with me. I get you but what is worse? What ideals that Hitler or Japan had that has not already been a reality under western rule?

You can say holocaust but what about the Congolese holocaust that has been going on for 100+ years now without a peep from western powers (as they are the ones committing it). Japan…Nanjing Massecre? Terrible… light work compared to any modern US led invasion in the past 50 years.
So exactly how are things better?
This is a retarded argument, I'm not going back and forth with you using unrelated atrocities to justify Japan killing 20 million people across Asia because
Belgium also caused a genocide.

Japan wasn't some innocent victim of western hegemony, they deserved those nukes and they aren't owned an apology for it.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a retarded argument, I'm not going back and forth with you using unrelated atrocities to justify Japan killing 20 million people across Asia because
Belgium also caused a genocide.

Japan wasn't some innocent victim of western hegemony, they deserved those nukes and they aren't owned an apology for it.

Yeah I’m not argue with a person who think dropping the most destructive weapon in history TWICE on innocent people was justified. Not only destroying people but destroying the environment, accelerating global warming and radiation related illnesses for generations. You’re just as evil as the people you’re accusing of being evil. Disgusting.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yeah I’m not argue with a person who think dropping the most destructive weapon in history TWICE on innocent people was justified. Not only destroying people but destroying the environment, accelerating global warming and radiation related illnesses for generations. You’re just as evil as the people you’re accusing of being evil. Disgusting.

Exactly breh, imagine saying some evil shyt like this and co-signing it.

Notice how they don’t wanna actually debate facts but going off of feelings and hypotheticals. Meanwhile we have modern day examples of the most evil atrocities ever committed. Cognitive dissonance

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cry about it