Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: So you had to go all the way to the mountains in tibet to find a good woman. You couldn't find a good black woman huh Mr.Mowgli.
That was a joke

But I couldn't find a good black woman a before I met my wife.

Gotta procreate before u get deep in your 30 so you do that have defective children.

I decided to make Asians into something better.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Funny how you claim you are so pro black amd love calling out others about their blackness but rock a known white supramacist as his avatar who said a lot of anti-black rhetoric over the years, foh phony bytch :camby:

Looks like I touched a nerve from that thread the other day:mjlol: . How's your white mother, white father, white spouse, mixed race child or whichever slot machine combination it is doing?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Weird. Most videos of black people living in Japan on YouTube I see say the Japanese dont have a problem with blacks and are welcoming and fascinated. :jbhmm:

Maybe thats the problem. They're fascinated.
Whatever. I still kinda wanna move to Japan. No different from the US if you ask me. Not excusing them just saying :yeshrug:

Also some of these are kinda funny tho, I cant lie. "All I can see is an NFL defensive back" :mjlol:

This movie is gonna be great brehs. Black excellence :blessed:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That was a joke

But I couldn't find a good black woman a before I met my wife.

Gotta procreate before u get deep in your 30 so you do that have defective children.

I decided to make Asians into something better.
Yeah i feel you. I was just making a funny. I'm not the type of guy to talk about a mans family.
:whew: I remember i hit up the Chinese spot in the food court in the mall a while back. The girl making my stir fry could've got it that day.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird. Most videos of black people living in Japan on YouTube I see say the Japanese dont have a problem with blacks and are welcoming and fascinated. :jbhmm:

Maybe thats the problem. They're fascinated.
Whatever. I still kinda wanna move to Japan. No different from the US if you ask me. Not excusing them just saying :yeshrug:

Also some of these are kinda funny tho, I cant lie. "All I can see is an NFL defensive back" :mjlol:

This movie is gonna be great brehs. Black excellence :blessed:
Big difference. You're WAYYY less likely to get hung or killed by a racist mob in Japan compared to America.

*MOB=Police, Cacs, neighborhood watchmen. *

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i feel you. I was just making a funny. I not the type of guy to talk about a mans family.
:whew: I remember i hit up the Chinese spot in the food court in the mall a while back. The girl making my stir fry could've got it that day.
I thought I was talking to that chick with the same avatar as you.:stopitslime:

Do your thing but marry black if you can help it.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Big difference. You're WAYYY less likely to get hung or killed by a racist mob in Japan compared to America.

*MOB=Police, Cacs, neighborhood watchmen. *
What I meant was, "As far as closeted racism goes"

I see what youre saying though