Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JkTJGDS.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Paul Von Oberstein i know i should have not looked at the youtube comments but i did :francis: always these half African/C00ns/ cacs/japs saying they are black.... say "its not that bad i actually find it funny" etc etc these mixed race always wanna speak for US

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah let's fight ignorance with ignorance. Let's not show that we're better than them! Yeah that's the spirit! fukk those chinks cuz!

Yeah fukk em. Everybody always tells black people to take the high road, but nobody does that shyt for us.

fukk em, i'm not making it convenient for them or you.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I ask why are Japanese concerned about a movie that isn't even being made on their shores?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Y'all notice how these type of threads always lead to Black people being shamed for simply voicing their displeasure :sas1:, people stay exposing themselves :sas2:
Funny how you claim to be so pro black amd love calling out others about their blackness but rock a known white supramacist as his avatar who said a lot of anti-black rhetoric over the years, foh phony bytch :camby:

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
The only threat to us are whites. Some white-wannabe Japanese doesn't phase me with "****** this, ****** that".

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The only threat to us are whites. Some white-wannabe Japanese doesn't phase me with "****** this, ****** that".
The #1 Priority Black people worldwide need to be focused on is building safe, respectable black living spaces. Societies, neighborhoods, cities, towns, countries, etc. That's it. Everything else is just a distraction as far as I'm concerned. Once we have our own living spaces, shyt like that wont affect us.

You think Ho Sun in Korea gives a fukk what the world thinks about Koreans?
You think Goldman in Isreal gives a fukk what the world thinks about Jews?
You think Muhammad in Dubai cares what people think about Arabs or Muslims in general?'

nope