Janet Jackson's Daughter???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know "3T" was Tito's kids but they looked they could be Michael's kids, lol:

3T-3t-13530896-340-340.jpg

When we gon stop acting like that whole damn family dont look alike:pachaha:

She do look dead like Janet,but Michael looked like Janet after the first nose job or two.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Damn she didn't get Janet's body. But she still fine and she smart as shyt so its all good.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
her looking like janet isn't big. i believe she has a few cousins with that same look. i figured they had an ancestor with that look since janet, rebbie and latoya all have that look too.

Rebbie+and+her+daughters+Stacee+and+Yashi.jpg

also i'm not sure if it is the one in the op, but one of these girls hate janet & the whole family . she posts negative stuff about her on instagram and might be out to ruin her
:ohlawd:Jeez, that whole family's fulla dimes.
excited-baby-back-car.gif

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How does the family miss the girl's graduation but Joe travels from France to Boston to show love? :patrice:

And look at Joe's necklace :obama:

I think maybe Joe Jackson may be content with his achievements to the point where he can diss gala's and other meetings hosted by former/present leaders of the free world. Dude fully knows he raised the biggest and most talented male and female stars in music history, what more can you ask for.

But that's just a story I made up. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.

I can't fully commit myself to think he's that bad of a guy when he does stuff like that for his family from time-to-time though.