Janet Jackson's Daughter???

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
What's crazy is every Jackson family member has dropped or been on a album including Rebbie:

220px-RebbieReaction.jpg

A lot of people slept on Rebbie, she was actually one of true talents of the Jackson clan, unlike LaToya!

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That's randy jacksons daughter. She also looks like rebbie....so what? Why would Janet hide a daughter when she damn near 50 and ain't had a hit in 10 years. What's the incentive to keep up a image? The family been dragged through the mud for 30 years. Why put on aires now?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She definitely looks like the spitting image of Janet. Beautiful girl whether or not she's Janet's.

Superstar
Daps
her looking like janet isn't big. i believe she has a few cousins with that same look. i figured they had an ancestor with that look since janet, rebbie and latoya all have that look too.

Rebbie+and+her+daughters+Stacee+and+Yashi.jpg

also i'm not sure if it is the one in the op, but one of these girls hate janet & the whole family . she posts negative stuff about her on instagram and might be out to ruin her

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did she get a nose job to look like Janet?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep I remember reading about this a long time ago

This. It's been a rumor for as long as I can remember that she was pregnant early on in her career by a debarge. The girl looks jus like her.

And I know someone personally who was going to pass her kid off as her brothers kid for...reasons. So this is not that hard to imagine.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Facebook Post:

Janet Jackson's "niece" Stevanna Jackson graduated with her masters from Harvard. This is the same "niece" Janet Jackson supposedly gave up for adoption early in her career. She looks just like her mother.. Ahem.. "Aunt" Janet Jackson..I have her on SKYPE admitting to Janet being her mom and the family cover up. I could goto TMZ if I was dirty.

You act like TMZ, MTO or any other site can't steal this story from here. You better delete this and send it to one of them if you have proof so that you can get paid.