stevanna-and-white-girl-blog-pic.jpg

ugly cac bytch ruined this beautiful picture
:mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Them some peculiar looking ass niccas. Most of them Jackson niccas got that strong ass chin. Like the nikka in the middle with the cleft. Btw does 3T=3 Tito's?

No, all their names start with a T. Sadly their mother was murdered. They had a hit album in the mid 90's on Michael's label. You can tell Michael wrote the songs though and arranged the vocals by their style. He didn't take credit though:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I honestly believe the root of the entire Jackson clans issues stem from their Jehovah Witness beliefs. Some how someway that influenced Janet to not abort the baby while denying the mother/daughter relationship.

Them kids learned early on what the root of all evil was about, how you JW but putting out Christmas albums :wtb:

But this chick too young by about 5 years or so to be the 'rumored daughter', they trying to throw us off with smoke and mirrors.and slight of hand.

80srule

Banned
Daps
Facebook Post:

Janet Jackson's "niece" Stevanna Jackson graduated with her masters from Harvard. This is the same "niece" Janet Jackson supposedly gave up for adoption early in her career. She looks just like her mother.. Ahem.. "Aunt" Janet Jackson..I have her on SKYPE admitting to Janet being her mom and the family cover up. I could goto TMZ if I was dirty.

But u betrayed her trust anyway ur like the Houston family trynna sell bobbi Kristina death bed photos for coli daps:scusthov::scust: