Janet Jackson's Daughter???

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember the rumors growing up. Definitely looks like from her first marriage to Debarge. She did hide her marriage for 9 years to that Rene' guy but it's hard to hide a pregnancy. She's been in spotlight since 82 pretty much non-stop. She fine as hell no doubt though. Some are saying when she was Big during the "Control" days was when it happen:

tumblr_lm7bctY93o1qb1c2fo1_500.png~c200

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Didn't over react...U called me a gossiper I figured the proper response was to remind you that these are my private parts and you are infringing upon them...by the what does spidey man have to do with Allah in person??? @Tuaminator
decipher is the key and spidey face/mask on fard is a mystery to some but to the wise it says plenty.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I remember the rumors growing up. Definitely looks like from her first marriage to Debarge. She did hide her marriage for 9 years to that Rene' guy but it's hard to hide a pregnancy. She's been in spotlight since 82 pretty much non-stop. She fine as hell no doubt though. Some are saying when she was Big during the "Control" days was when it happen:

tumblr_lm7bctY93o1qb1c2fo1_500.png~c200

I just found out that an acquaintance of mine is 8 months pregnant. All this time I thought she was thick. Now that she is 8 months she has disappeared because she really can not hide it, so it is very possible to hide a pregnancy. Also some women do not even get the super big belly while pregnant.