Grapevine MJ

Intersectional MJ

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Side note I have a love/hate relationship with the cartoon from the GIF she posted, Steven Universe.

It's a very well.written, deeply layered, cartoon that possessed far more depth than it should but the show is also a love letter to fakkitry and the central protagonist is a annoying subversion of typical male leads in action cartoons

I liked it when it was fresh and new cuz it kinda reminded me of powerpuff girls, even tho that show wasn't made for boys really it still was a show everybody could identify with but as it got further along it became clear that it wasn't really for everybody. And I realized the people I knew who were fans of it are all women or gays and that it's basically raising our children to be like that and I just couldn't rock with that. :yeshrug:

I understand the idea that we shouldn't demonize homosexuality/transsexuals that are out there and all that but I don't think we should influence our children to become gay/trans especially in their early years when they aren't old enough to even make conscious decisions on what they are attracted to.