Janelle Monrae says shes non binary

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
giphy.gif

Who gives a fukk? This dippy bytch voluntarily skips showering at times.

Really? :hhh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So sick of these goofballs with these made up terms

exactly. We need a paid army of school bullies to literally neutralize all of this bullshyt.

I was at a panel at work and 8 people from the company were all speaking at it and when it was each of their turn they would be like “my name is Ashley and I go by the pronouns she and they”

I was :hhh: when I heard each of them say that shyt. I must have been on the Space Station when this became the norm.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
exactly. We need a paid army of school bullies to literally neutralize all of this bullshyt.

I was at a panel at work and 8 people from the company were all speaking at it and when it was each of their turn they would be like “my name is Ashley and I go by the pronouns she and they”

I was :hhh: when I heard each of them say that shyt. I must have been on the Space Station when this became the norm.
Yep. Our accounts manager has "she/her" in her email signature and new hires now have the options of selecting their "preferred gender pronouns" during the onboarding process. shyt is weird.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Screenshot-20200111-132756-You-Tube.jpg

These demons come back with heat now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The lightning symbol on her hair is used frequently in the church of Satan but typically inside a pentagram.

Also used by demonic bands line acdc and kiss. O and the Nazi SS....

She's a witch basically