Jamiroquai Singer couldn't handle the Puzzy... Broke Up with Prime Winona Ryder.. SMDH

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ihmkj5.gif

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
He's probably being nice about the fact that he dated her during the years she had an awful pill addiction.

She was considered a Hollywood whackjob all throughout the 90s/00s. Stranger Things, just like Iron Man for RDJ, is her redemption arc.

People aren't looking at this story through the correct lens.
Look at this way.
At one point in the 90's Winona Ryder was, hands down, the most desired cacette in Hollywood.
I definitely woulda fukked prime Winona Ryder.

The klepto episode exposed her mental illness (and pill addiction) and pretty much put her career into low gear.
Consider this as well. Winona Ryder has never been married. Maybe that's by choice. I dunno.:manny:

As for the wanting to smash al the time thing, too often you see this in women with mental heath issues.
Schoolboy Q said the same shyt about SZA. She wanted to fukk all the time. He bailed.
Happened to me. Chick was gorgeous. But she was a lil off. She wanted to fukk all. thee. gotdamn. time.
I have shyt to do. I need rest.

Not to mention Jay was a huge coke fiend at the time, so make of that what you will.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Y'all nikkas fronting tho
It's Winona.
And y'all would gladly beat

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs say they want a nympho until they get bored of smashing the same p*ssy for the fifth time in a day.

Brehs say they want a dime, until they get frustrated at the level of high maintenance to keep her happy. Or the amount of thirsty dudes who keep approaching her.

Brehs says they want a woman who’s infatuated with them, until they message you 100 times a day if your phone dies or if you miss their call, becoming clingy as hell.

One day, you’ll understand moderation is the key to happiness in life. Too much of a good thing is the worst thing.
The only thing in life I never get tired of is puzzy.
Sorry. I can do with ugly I can do with clingy.
Puzzy is the greatest invention.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Brehs say they want a nympho until they get bored of smashing the same p*ssy for the fifth time in a day.

Brehs say they want a dime, until they get frustrated at the level of high maintenance to keep her happy. Or the amount of thirsty dudes who keep approaching her.

Brehs says they want a woman who’s infatuated with them, until they message you 100 times a day if your phone dies or if you miss their call, becoming clingy as hell.

One day, you’ll understand moderation is the key to happiness in life. Too much of a good thing is the worst thing.

Man’s was spittin :wow:

Dap + Rep

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ive had 1 legit nympho in my life....and i never want another one.....shyt is taxing mentally and physically dealing with one