Jamiroquai Singer couldn't handle the Puzzy... Broke Up with Prime Winona Ryder.. SMDH

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I fukk a lot, and thought I was that nikka

Till I ran into a true nympho chick. I was only able to last 3 months fukking with her.

The bytch would wake me up out my sleep and start crying if I didn’t wanna fukk.
Yep, been here before

It wouldn't even be that bad if it didn't affect my productivity so bad, can't even get shyt done because I gotta make sure she get her quota

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Raw & Regret.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Prime Winona Ryder was too much?! :skip: Titties sitting pretty, ready and willing and breh turned it away?!

Had prime level meat all to himself and ended up with "it's too good, I don't want it".

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: There’s zero doubt in my mind that singer nikka has to be a fakkit.
He had hundreds of woman lining up to sleep with him after every concert, so woman trying to fukk was nothing special to him and neither were woman looking like Winona Ryder.
If a woman is really attrackted to you, she wants to constantly have sex and that can get annoying, because when you tell them "not right now" they get insecure and cranky:yeshrug:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I echo a couple of folks in here. There's some chicks that want to fukk 3 times a day, every day, for months. It's cute when the relationship is new...that shyt gets old in that 6 month to 12 month window.

It's not even an attraction thing, you just want to back off awhile because one, you don't have energy, two, you got other shyt to do, and three, you can burn out the relationship by doing that.

After I been with someone for awhile, 2-3 times a week is really all I need.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Prime Winona Ryder was too much?! :skip: Titties sitting pretty, ready and willing and breh turned it away?!

Had prime level meat all to himself and ended up with "it's too good, I don't want it".
Big titties are never worth the headache it’s attached to. Trust me. There’s a lot of clarity during those refractory periods.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Are you charged as an accessory if she shoplifts with your nutt still inside of her??? :noah: