Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall interjecting black men? Don't put that shyt on black men. I'm not sure but I thought she was a bed wrench. Shyt she talking about white men. She must be encouraging women to set up white men.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why yall interjecting black men? Don't put that shyt on black men. I'm not sure but I thought she was a bed wrench. Shyt she talking about white men. She must be encouraging women to set up white men.

nah dude..read her tweets...she always been bashing black men on there..................

her target demographic and audience is predominatly hostile broke azz black women who make bad choices in men.......

jamillah is thier "voice"

if it ain't her baby daddy who is in child support arreres (back pay) then it's just random brothers in general...........

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah dude..read her tweets...she always been bashing black men on there..................

her target demographic and audience is predominatly hostile broke azz black women who make bad choices in men.......

jamillah is thier "voice"

if it ain't her baby daddy who is in child support arreres (back pay) then it's just random brothers in general...........

Na I'm taking this as her setting up white men and encouraging other women to set up white to get robbed and killed

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Na I'm taking this as her setting up white men and encouraging other women to set up white to get robbed and killed

your TAKE is WRONG my friend....

you are not familiar with her theme.....

the byatch is an ultra feminist with hatred towards black men......

just follow her on twitter and you will a consistent warped line of thinking of part psuedo hotep blended with bitter rage towards black men

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your TAKE is WRONG my friend....

you are not familiar with her theme.....

the byatch is an ultra feminist with hatred towards black men......

just follow her on twitter and you will a consistent warped line of thinking of part psuedo hotep blended with bitter rage towards black men

She talking about setting up and killing white men. Black men don't date her so she's referring to white men.