Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
i fukking hate that amber phillips feminist bytch

she be on roland martin talking nonsense and got in a heated argument on why people shouldn't watch birth of a nation with my girl

Aunjanue+Ellis+2015+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+4+0N3RK40Fhiyl.jpg

Aunjanue Ellis wanted to snatch that bytch up and choke her to death like LL did her in in too deep

:jbhmm::wtf:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Is it even ok to question a black feminist or from now on we have run everything by them:mindblown:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Once again people should listen to the interview.
Listened to it.

I'm conflicted which is the best I can say. The shyt they kept saying about BOAN just annoys the shyt out of me. How can you talk shyt about a movie that you ADMITTEDLY didn't see

I agree that PP isn't about abortions and there are services that the community really need. I dunno... I went into it only knowing about Amber :pacspit: and I left kind of a fan of Jamilah.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Haven't watched yet, but I kinda like Jamilah. She seemed really cool when she was on Desus and Mero. She's also the daughter of a Panther.
I wouldn't consider myself a feminist, but I do try to understand where women are coming from in terms of oppression. As a man, its important for me to be able to learn from and relate to them on certain things that I'll never understand.
However, I don't agree with the whole Nate Parker slander I thought he was definitely unfairly targeted.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I went to Howard together and even worked at the same job at one point. I got a few stories but I won't gossip about her. She's doing big things. I'm proud of her.

We know she's probably a thot. He wrote a story of basically how she tried to trap her baby daddy.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I went to Howard together and even worked at the same job at one point. I got a few stories but I won't gossip about her. She's doing big things. I'm proud of her.
You might as well spill the fuming beans. You know you want to:shaq: