Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Had to turn it off it got so redundant.

Yea I see that too but I gotta finish because I said for people to listen :skip: But from this I see Jamilah as more reasonable/level headed than Amber. Even defending Nate AND giving constructive criticism at the same time. Amber clearly has an agenda but everything they are saying is not a lie at the same time:hubie:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I went to Howard together and even worked at the same job at one point. I got a few stories but I won't gossip about her. She's doing big things. I'm proud of her.
I cannot stand her. I hate that my home girl put her on. I hate the fact that she's always bitter when she is married and puts all her hate on Black men from her baby father treatment of her. She is one of my least favorite people in the Black space arena. She don't seem to like me either even though we have the same circle of friends to a small degree.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I cannot stand her. I hate that my home girl put her on. I hate the fact that she's always bitter when she is married and puts all her hate on Black men from her baby father treatment of her. She is one of my least favorite people in the Black space arena. She don't seem to like me either even though we have the same circle of friends to a small degree.
:yeshrug: She alright by me but of course when I knew her she was just budding into the feminist she is today. I feel like she found her lane and ran with it.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting here watching this because I dead ass want to understand the movement. They started talking about Nick Cannon and his Planned Parenthood comments when he was on. My thing is sure Planned Parenthood is doing good for the black community right now according to them but if you do not know the root of the organization you support or know it but don't acknowledged how fukked up it is/was you are just as wrong as you claim CTG or Nick Cannon is. [video]

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The first 10-12 min is focused on taking up for Black men and Tomi Lauren.

Even with the rhetoric more from Amber than Jamilah, they are getting challenged. It is just really interesting, just because you don't agree with someone you don't put your fingers in your ears every time they come around. It was a good listen.
I just said that the agenda/narratives that they push should go without saying. One shouldn't have to listen to the interview to know that they're full of shyt. I didn't say anything about putting fingers in your ears.

Black girls are magic. Black boys are magic. Black people are magic and I can here it everyday all day.
What does this even mean exactly? What's "magical" about you? When I think of "magical negros" I think of characters in movies like the green mile or bagger Vance. Blacks that are safe to be accepted by whites because they transcend being black. I'm not a magical negro and I would never describe myself as such.