Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Once again people should listen to the interview.

Listened, and it imo it was a long biased ass interview how black women are basically the crust of the earth and deserve no type of criticism what so ever. Personally I hold the women in my life up like they should be. But these 2 women are completely full of shyt.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Listened, and it imo it was a long biased ass interview how black women are basically the crust of the earth and deserve no type of criticism what so ever. Personally I hold the women in my life up like they should be. But these 2 women are completely full of shyt.

I was just about the edit, at least the first 10 minutes. I'm still listening about 12 min in and I haven't heard that yet.

Also not familiar with them I have hear Jamilah's name thrown around but I don't follow them and never heard of the other.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I was just about the edit, at least the first 10 minutes. I'm still listening about 12 min in and I haven't heard that yet.

Also not familiar with them I have hear Jamilah's name thrown around but I don't follow them and never heard of the other.

Turns kind of radical towards the end of the interview.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

They're black feminist. It should go without saying. You don't have to listen to the interview to know tha true on some "black girl magic" bullshyt.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
They're black feminist. It should go without saying. You don't have to listen to the interview to know tha true on some "black girl magic" bullshyt.

The first 10-12 min is focused on taking up for Black men and Tomi Lauren.

Even with the rhetoric more from Amber than Jamilah, they are getting challenged. It is just really interesting, just because you don't agree with someone you don't put your fingers in your ears every time they come around. It was a good listen.

Black girls are magic. Black boys are magic. Black people are magic and I can here it everyday all day.