Daps
I knew my dog was (reasonably) okay.
gGH9hF5.png

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Almost like tennis
It’s catching on.

Tennis courts by my crib was dead for years outside of a few people giving lessons but now they’re packed every day with people playing it.

I came across a doubles match of some old tennis greats playing on ESPN a few weeks ago and ended up watching the whole thing

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This post is very smackable..... makes my hand itch bıtch... :picard:

Why?

You got rumors floating around and I don’t know who the fukk that Toure guy is but Jaime had know Toure had his fans thinking he was on his death bed. Jaime should of shot that shyt down ya bish

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'll say this, Jeremy Renner got run over by a giant snowplow and about a week later his people posted a video of him in the hospital thanking people for the support even though he was in the earliest stages of recuperating.

So if what happened to Jaime was no big deal then he or his people could have done that. :francis: Which means it must have been pretty serious.

Because the silence and all the big named Black celebrities posting about pray for Jaime and God protect him etc...led everyone to believe it was wrap for him.

Also isn't it strange how none of his supposed cac "friends" have said anything? Not even sending thoughts and prayers? :mjpls:

Not the director. Not Cameron Diaz. Not Katie Holmes. Not the cast. None of them :mjpls:

Meanwhile all of Black Hollywood is basically supporting him.
Uh, that’s why it’s important to remember that these ppl don’t give a fukk about Black ppl 🤣

And Katie Holmes hung on for over 5 years and he didn’t marry her; what is she supposed to say?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Why?

You got rumors floating around and I don’t know who the fukk that Toure guy is but Jaime had know Toure had his fans thinking he was on his death bed. Jaime should of shot that shyt down ya bish
Nıgga wuh? His daughter said the nıgga was good and recovering weeks ago.....

And who you calling a bıtch... :picard:

get-out-slap-dpd3u40zt5owwgxi.webp

Edit:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shieeet if it wasn’t for the fans, he wouldn’t be rich and famous. He got everyone praying and worried about him. Lets us know you good.

:unimpressed:

If it wasn't for his talent he wouldn't be rich and famous.

The 10 seconds people took out of their day for prayers ain't save him the doctors did. The fans didn't do any actual work to get him back on his feet so Jamie doesn't owe them shyt.