Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Glad to hear it!

Also goes to show how a lot of folks really aren't in the know outside of the close circles.

A lot of famous folks were really stressing the last few days from the posts they made and some replies.

Jamie probably thinking "Dang, wish she had said tennis instead of pickleball."

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She should have gotten the PR team to reword that statement as she kinda fukked up by doing it. Now she's kinda given the media and other people the greenlit to report on what actually happened and the circumstances around it as well as the fact that people are going to criticize her if that announcement next week doesn't involve an appearance by him.

Not to mention the fact that the media is about circle like vultures around them to get an pictures of him and not care about privacy.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She should have gotten the PR team to reword that statement as she kinda fukked up by doing it. Now she's kinda given the media and other people the greenlit to report on what actually happened and the circumstances around it as well as the fact that people are going to criticize her if that announcement next week doesn't involve an appearance by him.

Not to mention the fact that the media is about circle like vultures around them to get an pictures of him and not care about privacy.

It doesn’t matter

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How hard is it to post a 5 second video of him playing pickleball and saying I’m alright. That’s the least he can do for his fans.

:martin:

We don't even need that. I get why they wouldn't post a video or pic. But she could've gave this update "weeks" ago.

"My dad is back home, thank you all for the prayers and positive wishes, he's recovering"