Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard is it to post a 5 second video of him playing pickleball and saying I’m alright. That’s the least he can do for his fans.

:martin:

You're acting like the fans are somehow being inconvenienced. He's the one who had a medical emergency. If he wants to lay low for a while to get his health and mind right so be it.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I'll say this, Jeremy Renner got run over by a giant snowplow and about a week later his people posted a video of him in the hospital thanking people for the support even though he was in the earliest stages of recuperating.

So if what happened to Jaime was no big deal then he or his people could have done that. :francis: Which means it must have been pretty serious.

Because the silence and all the big named Black celebrities posting about pray for Jaime and God protect him etc...led everyone to believe it was wrap for him.

Also isn't it strange how none of his supposed cac "friends" have said anything? Not even sending thoughts and prayers? :mjpls:

Not the director. Not Cameron Diaz. Not Katie Holmes. Not the cast. None of them :mjpls:

Meanwhile all of Black Hollywood is basically supporting him.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad he's okay but I still do not understand what kind of sick he got. What caused him to end up in the hospital?

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is great to see. I hope no one hacked her page.

Only thing is, you know millions of ppl are praying and hoping for your dad, so if he been out for "weeks", why not have posted a text story or something thanking people for their prayers and support?

I mean i guess that's their prerogative

I was gonna write up a post about people going to work and going home, but you're right. The very least they could do is thank people for their concern, even if they want to keep everything private.

edit: looked closer and they did.

What the fukk is pickle ball

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Just because the original cropped out the name:

Fv8rIuSWYAkh-Zn
:wow: Get your rest Jamie :salute: